The Student Room Group

\Getting my teacher to like me.

Scroll to see replies

You are very childish.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
You are very childish.

Says the person insulting a stranger via the internet while hiding behind an anonymous identity
Original post by C-rated
Says the person insulting a stranger via the internet while hiding behind an anonymous identity

Why the hell is he/she calling u childish??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C-rated

So telling someone that they're childish (anonymously) is worse than thinking of ways to get your teacher to like you?

I'm not insulting, I'm simply stating the obvious.
How old are you? First off if you're under 16 don't even think about it!
Secondly, even if you are 16-18, you have to wait until you leave the school if you want to talk to teachers out of school.
Reply 25
So telling someone that they're childish (anonymously) is worse than thinking of ways to get your teacher to like you?

Calling someone childish is hardly anything but an insult.

It's one thing stating your opinion, it's another thing going out of your way to be mean spirited about it, it's not like he/she insulted you personally

Why are you so mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
You want him to like you? Don't try to ruin his life.
Original post by 16Characters....
You want him to like you? Don't try to ruin his life.

I'm not trying to ruin his life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saffron123456
I'm not trying to ruin his life

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could end badly if your behaviour is noticed by others and untrue accusations are levelled against him even though he did nothing. "ruin his life" is ultimately a hyperbole but any allegations against him would make his life very uncomfortable.

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting it is your fault if you go ahead with your plans and he does anything inappropriate; he is the responsible adult and should know better.
give him a little cheeky kiss 🥺🥺😫😫🦶🦶

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending