Turn on thread page Beta

Want to know what types of girls love to wear make up etc watch

ReputationRep:
    There is this girl I know who loves to dress up, wear make up and look good etc.

What does that suggest about her? Is she likely to be promiscuous etc?

Note I don't know many girls so would like to know more about these types of girls are like. She is also single. Does she just want to attract as many males as possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    There is this girl I know who loves to dress up, wear make up and look good etc.

What does that suggest about her? Is she likely to be promiscuous etc?

Note I don't know many girls so would like to know more about these types of girls are like. She is also single. Does she just want to attract as many males as possible?
    Ugh. Girls dress up and wear makeup to feel good. It's not for you. And it has nothing to do with promiscuity. Those are outdated assumptions from the times when only prostitutes wore makeup - clearly, times have changed. It means nothing about her other than the fact that she likes to look good.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs it means she likes to dress up and wear make up - that is all. Have you been living in a cave or something?

I would imagine she is more likely to have low self-esteem.

Idk about you, but I always find the girls with the lowest self-esteem tend to be the ones that are literally caked in make-up. If someone needs make-up to feel that they look good, then they obviously have low self-esteem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I would imagine she is more likely to have low self-esteem.

Idk about you, but I always find the girls with the lowest self-esteem tend to be the ones that are literally caked in make-up. If someone needs make-up to feel that they look good, then they obviously have low self-esteem.
    Or they just like makeup and want to wear it? I quite like my face without makeup, I like it even better when it's polished with a bit of makeup.
    My self-esteem is perfectly fine, thanks.
    What a ridiculous assumption to make.

ReputationRep:
    There is a boy I know who likes to dress smartly, be well groomed and look good etc.

What does that suggest about him? Is he likely to be have multiple indiscriminate sexual relationships? He is also single. Does he want to attract as many females as possible?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2016
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.