FAO Bloodhound Watch

This discussion is closed.
Frank
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi Bloodhound, what are you demands? What would stop you from posting dribble-threads all the time?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
A public apology from Expression and his resignation
Frank
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
What would the apology be for?
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
A public apology from Expression and his resignation
what about a public apology from bloodhound for wasting our time and disrupting the forum?
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Expression is a lovely mod!! I think you're more annoying than he'll ever be!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
if Expression apologises and resigns. then ill will apologise and resign as well
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
if Expression apologises and resigns. then ill will apologise and resign as well
Register then you will be in a position to resign !!!
blooohound
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
yeah i am registered? what now?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
You resign?
blooohound
Report 15 years ago
my conditions are expression resigns and apologies first
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
What if he doesn't? How long will you continue to harass the moderators?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blooohound)
expression sould not resign or apologise. if you are willing to say sorry and then go away and stop wasting our time
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bloodhound you'll get bored of all this eventually. If you don't, you'll be even more pathetic than you already are!
blooohound
Report 15 years ago
ur rite. i am not as childish and stubborn as EX. i will have to end someday
Koloth
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ur rite. i am not as childish and stubborn as EX. i will have to end someday
Your ISP could be ending it earlier than you planned soon .
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And I would choose to do that because... ?

Just remember I'm just doing my job, all you are seeing is the fact that your posts are disappearing - what you don't see is who is deleting them, as it happens you have the all (bar Hayden cos he's in Switzerland) of the admin/mod team looking for rogue, pointless and abusive posts and thread from any member, we don't want to keep having to erase them, but they are often disruptive, so they disappear.

The fact that you are the major contributor to recent disturbances is the reason you are being targeted by those set-on by d to keep this board clean, and friendly in nature. Friendly banter is fine, but we look to keep control of it. Flagrently abusive posts are not, and will not be tolerated.

Clearly we are not deleting all of your posts, some of your more sensible, recent contributions regarding music have remained, seen as they are decent posts. We are not out to get you, you just seem to be out to cause chaos.

And by the way, posting as "Expression_" doesn't work, it's quite blatent, and most of all as a giveaway IT SAYS GUEST UNDERNEATH!
ƒlå®è®
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does it really matter?
I mean if he even apologises, he still wouldn't mean it, you are forgetting the fact that this is an INTERNET forum, what joy will you get to hear a complete stranger say sorry anyways.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Koloth)
take a hint bh, u might have a letter through soon....
ƒlå®è®
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Koloth)
Some how i dont think so, i am just telling the truth, if he had done something illegal on the internet then thats ok, but after all most will see it as him just messing about, his isp whatever it may be would not take extreme precautions such as cancel his internet, think about it there are many people who have done worse, their internet would not get cancelled.

I'm just trying not to be biased
Koloth
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ?lå®è®)
Some how i dont think so, i am just telling the truth, if he had done something illegal on the internet then thats ok, but after all most will see it as him just messing about, his isp whatever it may be would not take extreme precautions such as cancel his internet, think about it there are many people who have done worse, their internet would not get cancelled.

I'm just trying not to be biased
Actually his ISP has its own abuse department. They are willing to accomodate complaints such as this when the evidense is presented. They have an acceptable user policy that must be abided by all their users.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (16)
30.77%
No - I got the required grades (29)
55.77%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (7)
13.46%

Watched Threads