The Student Room Group

Medical YouTube channel

Hello All, Im Jemil Ene a 4th year medical student from KCL, I recently started making medical youtube videos and wanted to share them with you, please let me know what you think, any feedback would be appreciated.
Hope you have a great day :smile:

www.youtube.com/medicene
Original post by Jemil Ene
Hello All, Im Jemil Ene a 4th year medical student from KCL, I recently started making medical youtube videos and wanted to share them with you, please let me know what you think, any feedback would be appreciated.
Hope you have a great day :smile:

www.youtube.com/medicene

Hey, your channel is awesome, thanks for sharing :biggrin:. We're currently building up our official The Student Room YouTube channel and I'm looking for a someone to vlog about their journey to uni.

Would you be interested in doing a few videos for us on your journey to studying medicine? It'd really help people who are looking to apply at the moment!
Reply 2
Original post by Professor Oak
Hey, your channel is awesome, thanks for sharing :biggrin:. We're currently building up our official The Student Room YouTube channel and I'm looking for a someone to vlog about their journey to uni.

Would you be interested in doing a few videos for us on your journey to studying medicine? It'd really help people who are looking to apply at the moment!

Hi, Yes that sounds like a brilliant idea, Id love to help out :smile:
Original post by Jemil Ene
Hi, Yes that sounds like a brilliant idea, Id love to help out :smile:

Cool I'll PM you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending