Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

ReputationRep:
    gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeftWingMoron)
    I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing!

ReputationRep:
    if you a man and getting married in this day and age, good luck on your "losing half your stuff in the divorce" goals of 2046

ReputationRep:
    I vow to leave when difficulty begins, to always have the patience to look for better, speak when I want to and silence you when need be, never to fight but to gossip with the neighbour instead, and to live as far away from you as one might need for reasons of sanity.

ReputationRep:
    Aww I love this !!! I love red velvet cake too lol

ReputationRep:
    too cringy/10

ReputationRep:
    I vow to make you laugh when you want to cry, to make you smile when you want to frown and to make your voice heard when no others will accept it

I vow to believe in you unconditionally even when others wont and vow to love you even when times become hard

I vow to always be a gentleman (bedroom and martial arts practice not included) and treat you with respect, kindness and understanding even if we fight

Above all else I vow to love you and only you for who you are and what you stand for

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.