The Student Room Group

A-level Insight days 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 261
Original post by Daniel9998
ok just rung them up and JPM is on the 21st of July not the 20th :smile: phew

Did your JPM application login update after you received the offer and also did you get an email confirmation of your offer or has it just been the phone call so far?
Reply 262
Original post by Azzer11
Woop, got an offer from JPM :smile:

Did your JPM application login update after you received the offer and also did you get an email confirmation of your offer or has it just been the phone call so far?
Original post by IBerrr
Did your JPM application login update after you received the offer and also did you get an email confirmation of your offer or has it just been the phone call so far ?

I haven't checked the login. I got an email saying that I had been successful and it included a letter of acceptance and their travel reimbursement policy.
Original post by Azzer11
I haven't checked the login. I got an email saying that I had been successful and it included a letter of acceptance and their travel reimbursement policy.

Congrats mate! Any idea when you applied, haven't had a response but dont wanna assume anything as i applied quite late to the deadline
Original post by Formless
Congrats mate! Any idea when you applied, haven't had a response but dont wanna assume anything as i applied quite late to the deadline

Thanks! I can't remember exactly when I applied but I think it was fairly early on. The email said the deadline for us to confirm whether we accept the place or not is Wednesday. So you should hear soon?
hmmm got offers for insight days but from what my contact in IB is saying and the way the buffoon boris is going on i suspect i ought to not get carried away with IB
Original post by atomicweasel
hmmm got offers for insight days but from what my contact in IB is saying and the way the buffoon boris is going on i suspect i ought to not get carried away with IB

Lol, nothing has been confirmed yet chill

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Lol, nothing has been confirmed yet chill

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i know but what i'm saying is that i'm keeping my options open as no one really has a plan on what to do so if worst comes to worst we should all at least have some sort of backup
Original post by atomicweasel
haha i know but what i'm saying is that i'm keeping my options open as no one really has a plan on what to do so if worst comes to worst we should all at least have some sort of backup

Plenty of backups around dude, shouldn't be a worry until the cheese turns sour

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't recieved anything from HSBC other than me replying to an email saying i will be able to attend - i am not sure if they are ringing people (i got 2 missed calls whilst being in the gym/doing exams ahaha)
Original post by Daniel9998
just got an offer from JPM, however it says its on the Thursday 20th of July, but the 20th of july is on the Wednesday? Hopefully its not on the exact same day as CS

See you there man, we'll be flying the ChemEng flag :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
I've just received my offer for a place at JP Morgan's insight day, but in my email the event is dated at Friday 22nd July? Is this for Year 13's?
Mine was also dated for Friday and I'm in year 13, maybe there are two different days?
Hey guys, just got a call from JP morgan this morning, but I missed it because I was working.

Does anyone have an email for HR that I could use, can't seem to find one online.

I requested call back but it keeps glitching out.

Scared I may have lost a place.....
Original post by Sonnyjimisgod
Hey guys, just got a call from JP morgan this morning, but I missed it because I was working.

Does anyone have an email for HR that I could use, can't seem to find one online.

I requested call back but it keeps glitching out.

Scared I may have lost a place.....

I thought there's no phone interview for insight programs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cracker96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probs not an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cracker96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not an interview, I believe they just tell you you've got a place (I hope)
Reply 278
Yes, I think one is for undergraduates and the other for a level students. Thanks for clarifiying, I got a bit worried haha 🙄

Original post by xorchidx
Mine was also dated for Friday and I'm in year 13, maybe there are two different days?
hey im planning to apply to this next year. Im wondering, what is the requirements? Do you need prior work experience and where will you need it from? What kind of profile makes a successful applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending