Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So Cranfield is a postgraduate university only... I am looking for advice from... anyone who is reading this that is a current Cranfield University student or past student...
    • I understand Cranfield has strong ties with the department of defence and leading aerospace companies. I was wondering if someone can elaborate on what positive experiences this brought when compared to their previous undergrad university.
    • I have read that they have excellent facilities at Cranfield for aerospace, however forum posts mentioning this almost never come with specifics, So please can someone elaborate on this?
    • What other advantages did Cranfield have over your previous university that you studied your undergraduate degree?
    • Would you go back and do it all over again at Cranfield or pick one of the other universities that run the course... like Southampton or Surrey?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone completed or thought about a Space Engineering MSc?

ReputationRep:
    Excellent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davidswift9)
    Excellent
    Did you try to post your question in the Cranfield university thread ?

ReputationRep:
    They are a postgraduate only university and I dont believe they have their own forum. Did you check prior to posting?

ReputationRep:
    They are a postgraduate only university and I dont believe they have their own forum. Did you check prior to posting?
    Hi, I think you didn't understand what I said, I meant on this forum they are a Cranfield uni thread which will be a better option to received answer to your questions.
    I will be student at this uni so I know that it's postgrad only .
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    They don't have a forum but they do have their own thread

And an official TSR rep:
    @Emma @ Cranfield

And a TSR info page:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...iversity-guide

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.