The Student Room Group

Cranfield 2016, The Post-Grad Only University - Space Engineering Advice

So Cranfield is a postgraduate university only... I am looking for advice from... anyone who is reading this that is a current Cranfield University student or past student...

I understand Cranfield has strong ties with the department of defence and leading aerospace companies. I was wondering if someone can elaborate on what positive experiences this brought when compared to their previous undergrad university.

I have read that they have excellent facilities at Cranfield for aerospace, however forum posts mentioning this almost never come with specifics, So please can someone elaborate on this?

What other advantages did Cranfield have over your previous university that you studied your undergraduate degree?

Would you go back and do it all over again at Cranfield or pick one of the other universities that run the course... like Southampton or Surrey?

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Anyone completed or thought about a Space Engineering MSc?
Reply 2
Excellent
Reply 3
Original post by Davidswift9
Excellent

Did you try to post your question in the Cranfield university thread ?
Reply 4
They are a postgraduate only university and I dont believe they have their own forum. Did you check prior to posting?
Reply 5
They are a postgraduate only university and I dont believe they have their own forum. Did you check prior to posting?

Hi, I think you didn't understand what I said, I meant on this forum they are a Cranfield uni thread which will be a better option to received answer to your questions.
I will be student at this uni so I know that it's postgrad only :smile:.
Reply 6

They don't have a forum but they do have their own thread

And an official TSR rep:
@Emma @ Cranfield

And a TSR info page:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=20099-cranfield-university-guide
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest