Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Scarlet Ibis, you plan on architecture-->well, which subjects did you do for A levels...
    Also, ingeneral, how many gcse's (or what I did- IGCSE's) do you ppl do?..I did 9..and 2 Alevels, in maths and physics...
    Will chat later with more...gtg now!

ReputationRep:
    I did 11 GCSEs and I have done 4 A-levels: Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Film Studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Scarlet Ibis, you plan on architecture-->well, which subjects did you do for A levels...
    Also, ingeneral, how many gcse's (or what I did- IGCSE's) do you ppl do?..I did 9..and 2 Alevels, in maths and physics...
    Will chat later with more...gtg now!
    RIB - i did Art, Physics and Chemistry, and Maths to AS.
    also, i did 10 GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    RIB - i did Art, Physics and Chemistry, and Maths to AS.
    also, i did 10 GCSEs
    Only 10:eek:??? ok so now i can finally agree with ya that your not a bof unless you got 10 A*s/As then you have no right to claim you are not a cambridge bof...

ReputationRep:
    8 A*'s, 2 A's

i guess i'm a cambridge bof then! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    8 A*'s, 2 A's

omg... and u call me a bof??? you must have known that you are going straight to cambridge!!!
    well you didnt ask for my life story... but here it is
    I got 2A*, 4As, 5Bs and a C
    but the C was in additional maths which is apparantly good for that... but i was still dissapointed
    well GCSEs and AS levels were "trials" for me... i wanted to see how good i can do without doing any work!!! (other than night before revision)... well it worked for AS levels as they are piss easy (except chemistry which i subsequently got a B and dropped the bugger) but it f**ked up my gcses (they were too hard)... For these A2 exams i did proper work so i should make my As... (except economics which had a b*tch of a synoptic paper)... hope i didnt bore you

ReputationRep:
    WOW!!...this place is full of geniuses (sp!) or as you 2 call it 'bofs!'...I should just leave!...I am nothing next 2 you ppl!..I mean just look at my grades:
    at IGCSE level I got 4A*s, 4A's and 1B..
    For AS, In bio I got an A, in maths got an A as well...still waiting for Alevel maths and AS and Alevel physics!...
    So, no scarlet ibis, I am no maths bof!!
    Later!

ReputationRep:
    btw...one more thing,...what does a 'junior member' mean on UKL..thats the title given to me...I only joined 4 days before the phy6..say a bit more than a week ago....enlighten me plzz

ReputationRep:
    WOW!!...this place is full of geniuses (sp!) or as you 2 call it 'bofs!'...I should just leave!...I am nothing next 2 you ppl!..I mean just look at my grades:
    at IGCSE level I got 4A*s, 4A's and 1B..
    For AS, In bio I got an A, in maths got an A as well...still waiting for Alevel maths and AS and Alevel physics!...
    So, no scarlet ibis, I am no maths bof!!
    Later!
    Not sure what IGCSEs are and how they are different... assuming they are the same... at least you did better than me
    btw...one more thing,...what does a 'junior member' mean on UKL..thats the title given to me...I only joined 4 days before the phy6..say a bit more than a week ago....enlighten me plzz
    that changes with post count

ReputationRep:
    lol now i feel like the stupid one, (i've been watchin this post)

I only got 2A*s, 6As, 3Bs and a C (i dont talk about the C) and then BBCD at AS level. Bleugh, I messed up PHYS5, bloody advancing physics, worse course ever. Anyone else doing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bogot)
    lol now i feel like the stupid one, (i've been watchin this post)

I only got 2A*s, 6As, 3Bs and a C (i dont talk about the C) and then BBCD at AS level. Bleugh, I messed up PHYS5, bloody advancing physics, worse course ever. Anyone else doing it?
    your gcses still seem better than mine... if the C is not maths or english
    Ohhh... quite dodgy AS levels... i would have thought that someone with good gcses like yours would have at least got all Bs with one or two As!!! but still it can go up still....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    Not sure what IGCSEs are and how they are different... assuming they are the same... at least you did better than me
    IGCSEs are international gcses...from Cambridge...since I am not in uk and not from uk, I did these!
    Also, S1m, I couldn't have done better than you..u r the genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bogot)
    I only got 2A*s, 6As, 3Bs and a C
    I got 4A*s, 4A's and 1B
    8 A*'s, 2 A's

(Original post by S1M)
    I got 2A*, 4As, 5Bs and a C
    You tell me whos are the worst here
    The one with mostly A*s is miles ahead of all of us... I wont name anyone
    I decided to leave the bof confession in one of the quotes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    You tell me whos are the worst here
    The one with mostly A*s is miles ahead of all of us... I wont name anyone
    I decided to leave the bof confession in one of the quotes
    LooooooooooooooooL...you are so funny!...
    really, u both crack me up big time!....
    Anywayz..know sumthing, after doing the a levels, gcse's/igcse's feel like a joke!, I mean I remember making a big deal out of them back then but now when I see my sis studying the course, it feels like baby stuff!...
    I guess once in univ, a levels will feel the same way (I can't wait to feel that feeling!-god help us with the univ studies!)...
    btw, approz what ages are you ppl, if u don't mind me asking, I meant to ask becuz what age do ppl generally finish their A levels - do you guys do it in year 12 or 13?...I did it in year 12 and had to do my alevels in one year...(was 17 when finshed) and turned 18 recently...
    Later..cheers

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.