History Essay Writing

Watch this thread
Elizzey
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm writing a history essay on the causes of the Holocaust and have gotten to the point where I need to write the conclusion. I'm not sure what I have to put, any ideas what you need to write about in a conclusion?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
well what do you think about the previous 85% of what you wrote, what are you trying to tell the reader? What do you understand looking back at all the causes? the essay title will give you a clue of where you should have been heading. Its a bit like going into a shop someone showing you a product, describing all the features, then walking off. You must have some opinion?
Elizzey
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
well what do you think about the previous 85% of what you wrote, what are you trying to tell the reader? What do you understand looking back at all the causes? the essay title will give you a clue of where you should have been heading. Its a bit like going into a shop someone showing you a product, describing all the features, then walking off. You must have some opinion?
Thank you this really helped
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Elizzey)
Thank you this really helped
Conclusion doesnt have to be long but its the point you are leading up to. Its the bit where you cna put your personal opinion on things and show the reader some insight. Anhway glad it helped.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads