The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm going to UCL hopefully. Where you off too.
Reply 2
Toyosi

I might be going there too (its my 2nd choice). What course are you doing - Im doing economics and maths
Reply 3
Toyosi

hopefully kcl to do business management
Reply 4
Law. I applied to Kings aswell. What course are you doing there
Reply 5
I'm definitely staying in London for uni........ prob going to UCL too!
Reply 6
tweetsy85
I'm definitely staying in London for uni........ prob going to UCL too!

is there like the american embassy or something???

CR
Falguni
hopefully kcl to do business management

Hi every1 I'm back, I've been on a boat for the last 2 weeks, and so haven't been on here. sorry I haven't logged on, but I have forgotten my password, and my hotmail doesn'tseem to work. Anyway getting back tot the subject, what was your offer, as I'M looking at the same course.

Phil
Reply 8
Unregistered
Hi every1 I'm back, I've been on a boat for the last 2 weeks, and so haven't been on here. sorry I haven't logged on, but I have forgotten my password, and my hotmail doesn'tseem to work. Anyway getting back tot the subject, what was your offer, as I'M looking at the same course.

Phil

sounds like u had quite a holiday if u've even forgotten ur password! take about getting away from it all! :wink: lol. so many people are doing business!! out of all the people I know, almost a quater are taking some sort of business course!
Reply 9
tweetsy85
sounds like u had quite a holiday if u've even forgotten ur password! take about getting away from it all! :wink: lol. so many people are doing business!! out of all the people I know, almost a quater are taking some sort of business course!

They are popular courses.

Phil
yea uni's are very expensive now but im goona go to UCL. quick riddle, if the forrest is empty of all humans does a tree make a sound when it drops? how if there is no1 there to hear it.
Falguni
anyone going to universities in london(hopefully)...just wondering

I'm hoping to go to Soas - does anyone else know anyone applying there?
so far i haven't found 1 single person!!!
Reply 12
hopefull i'll get in2 kcl 2...but 2 do dentistry tho
Reply 13
Planning to go to LSE for management sciences.
Hopefully going to UCL for English, if not Queen Mary's... London girl born 'n bred!

(woulda gone to cam, I drowned in the pool. lol.. glad though).

IS anyone looking to join any sports clubs, clubs or societies, if so what ones?
I'm looking at defo squash (womens), basketball ("), possibly football/badminton/table tennis. Like to join a music soc, or jazz club... if push comes to shove, maybe an english or something like it lol..
Hopefully the London Institute, also a London girl born but not bred. I went back to Tottenham and Hendon for the first time since my first birthday on Friday.....bit of a shock really but I did live on the RAF base
Danithestudent
Hopefully the London Institute, also a London girl born but not bred. I went back to Tottenham and Hendon for the first time since my first birthday on Friday.....bit of a shock really but I did live on the RAF base

lol.. good for you girl! what made you choose the London institute, what are you going to study?
Specialheffa
lol.. good for you girl! what made you choose the London institute, what are you going to study?

Well it's in Elephant & Castle and my friend already studies at LSBU there, and I am already a member of the bowling complex so it was just easier! Lol, no I'm kidding. It's publically funded by the actual industry so they have tonnes of top equipment and resources, it's in central London so I'll be close to all the gigs, it's close to Oxford Street and loads of shopping places so it would be easy to get a weekend job to substitute the fact I'm living in one of the most expensive cities in the world, all the indian and chinese shops with fresh spices and stuff and WHOLE GOATS, so there isn't just beans on toast and spaghetti. It's close to home without being to close and I love London.
And Journalism....
I'm going to Royal Holloway this year. I know its actually in Egham but its still part of the University of London so technically its a london uni... anyone else going to RH?
Reply 19
SOAS hopefully, if I don't change my mind again...

Latest

Trending

Trending