?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
anyone going to universities in london(hopefully)...just wondering
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm going to UCL hopefully. Where you off too.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
I might be going there too (its my 2nd choice). What course are you doing - Im doing economics and maths
Falguni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
hopefully kcl to do business management
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Law. I applied to Kings aswell. What course are you doing there
tweetsy85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm definitely staying in London for uni........ prob going to UCL too!
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tweetsy85)
I'm definitely staying in London for uni........ prob going to UCL too!
is there like the american embassy or something???

CR
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Falguni)
hopefully kcl to do business management
Hi every1 I'm back, I've been on a boat for the last 2 weeks, and so haven't been on here. sorry I haven't logged on, but I have forgotten my password, and my hotmail doesn'tseem to work. Anyway getting back tot the subject, what was your offer, as I'M looking at the same course.

Phil
tweetsy85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Hi every1 I'm back, I've been on a boat for the last 2 weeks, and so haven't been on here. sorry I haven't logged on, but I have forgotten my password, and my hotmail doesn'tseem to work. Anyway getting back tot the subject, what was your offer, as I'M looking at the same course.

Phil
sounds like u had quite a holiday if u've even forgotten ur password! take about getting away from it all! lol. so many people are doing business!! out of all the people I know, almost a quater are taking some sort of business course!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tweetsy85)
sounds like u had quite a holiday if u've even forgotten ur password! take about getting away from it all! lol. so many people are doing business!! out of all the people I know, almost a quater are taking some sort of business course!
They are popular courses.

Phil
Dark Angel
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
yea uni's are very expensive now but im goona go to UCL. quick riddle, if the forrest is empty of all humans does a tree make a sound when it drops? how if there is no1 there to hear it.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Falguni)
anyone going to universities in london(hopefully)...just wondering
I'm hoping to go to Soas - does anyone else know anyone applying there?
so far i haven't found 1 single person!!!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hopefull i'll get in2 kcl 2...but 2 do dentistry tho
zaherrrrr
Report 14 years ago
Planning to go to LSE for management sciences.
Specialheffa
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hopefully going to UCL for English, if not Queen Mary's... London girl born 'n bred!

(woulda gone to cam, I drowned in the pool. lol.. glad though).

IS anyone looking to join any sports clubs, clubs or societies, if so what ones?
I'm looking at defo squash (womens), basketball ("), possibly football/badminton/table tennis. Like to join a music soc, or jazz club... if push comes to shove, maybe an english or something like it lol..
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hopefully the London Institute, also a London girl born but not bred. I went back to Tottenham and Hendon for the first time since my first birthday on Friday.....bit of a shock really but I did live on the RAF base
Specialheffa
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Hopefully the London Institute, also a London girl born but not bred. I went back to Tottenham and Hendon for the first time since my first birthday on Friday.....bit of a shock really but I did live on the RAF base
lol.. good for you girl! what made you choose the London institute, what are you going to study?
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Specialheffa)
lol.. good for you girl! what made you choose the London institute, what are you going to study?
Well it's in Elephant & Castle and my friend already studies at LSBU there, and I am already a member of the bowling complex so it was just easier! Lol, no I'm kidding. It's publically funded by the actual industry so they have tonnes of top equipment and resources, it's in central London so I'll be close to all the gigs, it's close to Oxford Street and loads of shopping places so it would be easy to get a weekend job to substitute the fact I'm living in one of the most expensive cities in the world, all the indian and chinese shops with fresh spices and stuff and WHOLE GOATS, so there isn't just beans on toast and spaghetti. It's close to home without being to close and I love London.
And Journalism....
pinball_wizzard
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to Royal Holloway this year. I know its actually in Egham but its still part of the University of London so technically its a london uni... anyone else going to RH?
*boo*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
SOAS hopefully, if I don't change my mind again...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads