The Student Room Group

From Tory to Labour

Tory-voting mum whose tearful blast left Conservative minister speechless on Question Time joins the Labour Party

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-voting-mum-whose-tearful-7777008

:wink:

That's what the left needs to do. Some how make it so that selfish people who only care about how things effect themselves feel they will be better off under labour.

I'm sure that woman wouldn't bat an eye lid if the dirty benefits spongers were having money taken off of them.
(edited 7 years ago)
You made a good choice. :wink:
Finally someone replied.
She added: “I thought you were going to be the better chance for me and my children.”

They were in power for 5 years and she still managed to come to this conclusion? Maybe she should have done her research and voted more carefully.

Or maybe she knew what she was voting for, she just didn't expect the merciless cuts to affect her. In which case the selfish woman got everything she deserved, it's just a shame we all have to live with it.
Original post by JordanL_
They were in power for 5 years and she still managed to come to this conclusion? Maybe she should have done her research and voted more carefully.

Or maybe she knew what she was voting for, she just didn't expect the merciless cuts to affect her. In which case the selfish woman got everything she deserved, it's just a shame we all have to live with it.

Probably. But that is how the Tories sell it to people.

As annoying as it is, it's certainly annoying seeing the same thing happen with Tory voting doctors who are now realising the cuts monster is coming for them and not just so called welfare scroungers; Labour needs to get people on side. The fact she has gone from where she was to actually joining the labour party is a good thing. More like her please :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply