Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi.

I have a really good mixture at college of relationships with many of my close friends and wouldn't regard myself as being alone or unwanted because I'm fairly friendly with a lot of people; recently though I'm bring myself to skip college in the mornings as I'm having major anxiety about the littlest of things such as: needing the toilet whilst in lesson, walking to college etc. And it's seriously taking over my college life and draining whatever ambition or motivation I have.

Does anyone have any ideas or tips on how to make this go?

Thanks in advance x

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi.

I have a really good mixture at college of relationships with many of my close friends and wouldn't regard myself as being alone or unwanted because I'm fairly friendly with a lot of people; recently though I'm bring myself to skip college in the mornings as I'm having major anxiety about the littlest of things such as: needing the toilet whilst in lesson, walking to college etc. And it's seriously taking over my college life and draining whatever ambition or motivation I have.

Thanks in advance x
    Oh.

That may be the reason why my classmate is always late.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi.

Thanks in advance x
    I have GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) and I find that breathing exercises help to calm me down and clear my head (like this one here). If it keeps getting worse, I recommend going to see your GP or doctor. While that can cause anxiety in itself, they will be able to point you in a good direction (either by giving you meds, or referring you to a CBT therapist).

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.