Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hi, today my friends and I were hanging out, and just now two friends had a massive argument over text, and I've been caught up in the middle. One of my friends, E, told N that she's fed up with her because she's always going off with someone else and ignores both of us, and just got really angry in general at her. She used my name in the text she sent (as she sent me her msg and N's reply) and I'm just so confused. Things are going to be awkward tomorrow, as everyone's split of: I could join E and her friends, or stay with N and others. But, I also want to keep clear of everyone and start revising in the school library and focus on my exams?

What do you advise I do? Sorry it's long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hi, today my friends and I were hanging out, and just now two friends had a massive argument over text, and I've been caught up in the middle. One of my friends, E, told N that she's fed up with her because she's always going off with someone else and ignores both of us, and just got really angry in general at her. She used my name in the text she sent (as she sent me her msg and N's reply) and I'm just so confused. Things are going to be awkward tomorrow, as everyone's split of: I could join E and her friends, or stay with N and others. But, I also want to keep clear of everyone and start revising in the school library and focus on my exams?

What do you advise I do? Sorry it's long
    Dont avoid either of them and just tell them that for now you want to focus on your exams rather than being stuck in the middle or choosing any sides. They should understand that

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.