Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I applied to my schools own sixth form, which is one of the best sixth forms in the county, and I also applied to a private boarding school, which is also renound for excellent grades etc, on the off chance I might get in. And I got in.
    Now I don't know what to do. I've been planning to just stay on at my school as I didn't think I'd get in and all of my friends and my girlfriend are staying on at my school sixth form, but I know private school would be a great opportunity.
    Can someone please give me some advice on which one I should choose?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by gracejane)
    So I applied to my schools own sixth form, which is one of the best sixth forms in the county, and I also applied to a private boarding school, which is also renound for excellent grades etc, on the off chance I might get in. And I got in.
    Now I don't know what to do. I've been planning to just stay on at my school as I didn't think I'd get in and all of my friends and my girlfriend are staying on at my school sixth form, but I know private school would be a great opportunity.
    Can someone please give me some advice on which one I should choose?
    Great opportunity but at an extra cost (presumably). There's no reason why you couldn't get good grades at your own school anyway - provided you're happy there?

Choose where you think you'd be happiest, and the place where you feel like you could work your hardest to get the best grades possible.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.