Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y...the first day i wont need to study after 3 yearssssssssssssssssssss.....Who else has finished today? sorry i bet there are loads of threads similar to this one!!!!

(Original post by zazy)
    I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y...the first day i wont need to study after 3 yearssssssssssssssssssss.....Who else has finished today? sorry i bet there are loads of threads similar to this one!!!!

zazzy!

ME ALSO!!!!!!!!!!! but i finished YESTERDAY AND ITS A LOVELY RELAXING FEELING I LOVE IT! life is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    zazzy!

ME ALSO!!!!!!!!!!! but i finished YESTERDAY AND ITS A LOVELY RELAXING FEELING I LOVE IT! life is good
    ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    haha, i finisehd about 2 months ago now mwahahahaha... i love being a lazy student :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    i finished as well, but a bit of a strong anti climax as well, cos i got loads of stuff to sort out like job, uni forms, driving test coming up and leavers ball on thursday... still feel great tho

ReputationRep:
    i finished and have a million thigs to do this week its awfull... tomo going to cinema and then out in night to celebrate other ppl exams ending...thurs shoppin for holiday..fri going about 100 miles top pick up a video camera for holiday and gettin nails done for leavers ball...saturday gettin hair done and actually gettin ready and going to leavers ball...sunday pack for hols..monday v early leave for hols..aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    haha, i finisehd about 2 months ago now mwahahahaha... i love being a lazy student :cool:

(Original post by KerChing)
    i finished as well, but a bit of a strong anti climax as well, cos i got loads of stuff to sort out like job, uni forms, driving test coming up and leavers ball on thursday... still feel great tho
    same here...i have to catch up with the past two years and also tidy my room
    full of notes and text books.... I'll feel so bored nowwwwww our party is tomorrow dont have anything nice to wear and have to make a speech... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    *cries* everyones finished except me!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    You'll finish sooooon...it'll be over in no time
    GL

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Ouch, well good luck with what's remaining (and guessing by your signature you have one left...). I finished today and it feels an anticlimax because I have nothing to achieve now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Ouch, well good luck with what's remaining (and guessing by your signature you have one left...). I finished today and it feels an anticlimax because I have nothing to achieve now.
    in 24 hours time i will just be finishing + i got a good summer to look forward too- am off on holiday sunday, then i'm working a lot, goin out a lot, going to leeds festival, hopefully driving lots of places and spending some much-needed time with my bf

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    in 24 hours time i will just be finishing + i got a good summer to look forward too- am off on holiday sunday, then i'm working a lot, goin out a lot, going to leeds festival, hopefully driving lots of places and spending some much-needed time with my bf

lou xxx
    Jammy girl, to have three months off and be pretty much minted. I always wanted to know, "thrown out of the maths society"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Jammy girl, to have three months off and be pretty much minted. I always wanted to know, "thrown out of the maths society"?
    hehe, i know at the mo i am very much the spoilt girl with a perfect life (i'm sure it will all go wrong soon!)

the maths soceity thing... it was the original and the guy only wanted people with As (and high UMS marks at that) but i was allowed in cos i was doing it at uni... but i got thrown out when i said i had an E at AS (it was accidently certificated after 2 modules) http://www.uk-learning.net/t42712.html (my first post is #19)... and that's why we have a non-selective maths soceity

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i know at the mo i am very much the spoilt girl with a perfect life (i'm sure it will all go wrong soon!)

the maths soceity thing... it was the original and the guy only wanted people with As (and high UMS marks at that) but i was allowed in cos i was doing it at uni... but i got thrown out when i said i had an E at AS (it was accidently certificated after 2 modules) http://www.uk-learning.net/t42712.html (my first post is #19)... and that's why we have a non-selective maths soceity

lou xxx
    I see, so that's where the present MathSoc's from, your exile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.