Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional to study psychology at Strathclyde uni and im currently looking into accommodation. I like the idea of an ensuite and for the place to be homely. Currently deliberating between chancellors halls, collegelands, james goolds and james young halls! Any opinion please?!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I am in a similar position regarding my accommodation, really not sure what to choose. Any help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I'm the ex act same for these options! no help all the photos being outdated on the website let me know when you've picked x

ReputationRep:
    Exact same for me, collegelands look good but its like 15 mins away from campus sooo, dont know if thats a bad thing but i dont wanna be missing out (whatever it is i'll be missing out on)

ReputationRep:
    I've picked collegelands, chancellors and James Young. Chancellors and James have been refurbished recently so should be good, I don't think the distance will matter too much for collegelands it just means it's actually more in the centre near clubs etc x

ReputationRep:
    *Double post*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dkdkdk)
    I've picked collegelands, chancellors and James Young. Chancellors and James have been refurbished recently so should be good, I don't think the distance will matter too much for collegelands it just means it's actually more in the centre near clubs etc x
    Think I'm applying for the exact same, what course are you doing? @dkdkdk

Don't really understand the system on TSR lol

ReputationRep:
    Politics, you? me neither haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EuanA29)
    Think I'm applying for the exact same, what course are you doing? @dkdkdk

Don't really understand the system on TSR lol
    Politics, you?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having trouble applying accomodation? I tried applying by putting all info in and it just came up with error after i put my hobbies and etc in that page, second try now and getting annoying to rewrite haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.