Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting a course in BSc Chemistry at the University of Reading in September 2016. I will have been out of education for a little while when I start, and am worrying that I have a lot of catching up to do! I'm gonna be surrounded by 18 year olds who are fresh out of their A levels, and would hate to be at a disadvantage.

How should I best catch up, what sort of topics should I focus on; should I just go over the entire A level syllabus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amethyst44)
    I'm starting a course in BSc Chemistry at the University of Reading in September 2016. I will have been out of education for a little while when I start, and am worrying that I have a lot of catching up to do! I'm gonna be surrounded by 18 year olds who are fresh out of their A levels, and would hate to be at a disadvantage.

How should I best catch up, what sort of topics should I focus on; should I just go over the entire A level syllabus?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyl...zNapzmKAn-fJgQ
    use this guy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.