Can you dance to a beat?

Watch this thread
The_Last_Melon
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Lots of people can't move around to a simple beat. I never new this until recently. There must be all these people out there who never actually danced when they were young? And so the whole thing is new to them? That's quite amazing because I was dancing to Grease and ever since, so it's easy because I enjoy it.

I recommend anyone who doesn't dance much to start because it's fun and very good for your health.
toronto353
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
You're right - you work it honey:

Spoiler:
Show
In all seriousness, I do agree with you about people learning to dance - it's a very important form of human expression that, like singing, many people don't bother with
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I haven't got the body for it
DanteTheDoorKnob
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not in a gay way but I can swing you about yeh
The_Last_Melon
Rep:
(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
Not in a gay way but I can swing you about yeh
Lol see that is the problem everyone thinks there's something gay about it.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The_Last_Melon)
Lol see that is the problem everyone thinks there's something gay about it.
Some dancing is pretty feminine though...
Brixton Bossman
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Some dancing is pretty feminine though...
How is dancing in correlation with someone's sexuality?

That's just ignorant.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Brixton Bossman)
How is dancing in correlation with someone's sexuality?

That's just ignorant.
It's ignorant to assume that one means a literal correlation, it is however a bit girly to dance around like a sissy
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yeah like this. :banana:
Brixton Bossman
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It's ignorant to assume that one means a literal correlation, it is however a bit girly to dance around like a sissy
How is what I said "ignorant"? You just said dancing can sometimes be "gay".

If you can dance you can dance, nothing to do with that person's sexuality. That's just backwards.
PossiblyNotGod
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I can twerk.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Brixton Bossman)
How is what I said "ignorant"? You just said dancing can sometimes be "gay".

If you can dance you can dance, nothing to do with that person's sexuality. That's just backwards.
Now you've got something against backwards dancing? You disabilist.
Brixton Bossman
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
:rofl:
The_Last_Melon
Rep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p_x9IN6894
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes
Dance music is so hard to dance to
Need afrobeats or R&B to dance but thats just me
John55
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I like to run and jump and spin around in mid air or just do whatever when I'm really getting into a piece of music but I don't actually know any proper dance moves per say...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads