Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I have this massive research thing to do over this year and the next at Uni. I thought I had to hand out questionnaires for the 21rst, but I just saw my lecturer and the questionnaires aren't due in. I'm such a melt hahaha!

What was your most embarrassing moment at University?

ReputationRep:
    That's not too bad

ReputationRep:
    1st year here
    Yet to have one!
    he he he

ReputationRep:
    Not me but the lecturer once left his microphone on during a break and went to the toilet so the whole lecture theatre could hear him pissing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Not me but the lecturer once left his microphone on during a break and went to the toilet so the whole lecture theatre could hear him pissing.
    You think that was an accident? 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    That's not too bad
    Yeah you're right, but nevertheless it left me red faced. The lecturer is a nice man, so he was laughing me with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Oh my word! That's hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    One morning I went to an exhibition, and I wore some nice heeled boots (nothing ridiculous, but I am terrible at wearing heels, as I barely do so). I had a lecture later in the day, and I didn't have time to change. Felt a bit embarrassed, as I was dressed pretty formal and everybody was looking at me, wondering why. My lecturer asked me to pass around some handouts in the lecture room, and I did, but on my way back to my seat I tripped down the stairs, and basically stood there kneeled for a good 20 seconds in shock. Nobody laughed or anything, but my lecturer got scared and he picked me up, whilst everybody thought I was hurt. At the end of the lecture, over half a class came to me and asked me if I was ok, and I was slowly dying inside with every question.
    What made it worse was that my seat was close to the radius of the lecture capture, so that got caught on camera.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.