Nottingham Trent Uni Vs University of Leicester!

Watch
Hilltop221
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys,

So a second year student here studying Mathematics, looking to transfer to either Leicester or Nottingham Trent - I've got an unconditional offer for both.
This is actually going to be my third university believe it or not haha - completed my first year at the university of Chester and then transferred to Coventry university which I pulled out of halfway through because of an injury.

Anyways after a lot of research, visiting open days and whatnot I still can't decide which one to go with; both really close in terms of what I want and what suits me.
However, I haven't actually spoken to anyone from either universities nor gotten any sort of personal input from students, so I'd like to hear some of your experiences and opinions guys.

I want to know particularly about:
1. Your experience and opinion about the university itself
2. How the city is like
3. How you're finding the course
4. What the teaching is like
5. Ethnic diversity - are there a mix of ethnicities among students, i.e, mostly whites/blacks/asians or is there a good mixture of all races and backgrounds
6. Quality of nightlife

If you could give each of them a rating out of 10 that'd be awesome
nottreece
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am currenty studying Business as Nottingham Trent and therefore the course is different but below is some views I think of the univeristy.

1. Your experience and opinion about the university itself - Personally I like the uni, I think that it has some good facilities and it is a good place to study
2. How the city is like - the city is very student populated so it feels good and its not a bad city.
3. How you're finding the course - i am really enjoying my course, but like i said before, it doesnt really apply to you
4. What the teaching is like the teaching could be better, however this could be better for your course
5. Ethnic diversity - are there a mix of ethnicities among students, i.e, mostly whites/blacks/asians or is there a good mixture of all races and backgrounds - very good mixture of nationailities, they allow a lot of international students and there are a lot of students from the uk. so very diverse.
6. Quality of nightlife - the nightlife in Nottingham is very good, there is somewhere to go everyday of the week for students and to be fair they are all good nights.

Hope these little views help and if you would like any help in regards to Nottingham trent I can always try my best to help you
Prathmesh1910
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I got admit for Msc Finance and Investment Banking With Placement YearHow's the Nottingham Trent Business School in terms of employment and placements ?Eager to know because I'm undergraduate coming to Business School without Any experience pls reply!!
Prathmesh1910_1243
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I got admit for Msc Finance and Investment Banking With Placement YearHow's the Nottingham Trent Business School in terms of employment and placements ?Eager to know because I'm undergraduate coming to Business School without Any experience pls reply!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.52%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.96%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
6.09%
I need help with my personal statement (44)
38.26%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.09%

Watched Threads