Nottingham Trent Uni Vs University of Leicester!Watch
So a second year student here studying Mathematics, looking to transfer to either Leicester or Nottingham Trent - I've got an unconditional offer for both.
This is actually going to be my third university believe it or not haha - completed my first year at the university of Chester and then transferred to Coventry university which I pulled out of halfway through because of an injury.
Anyways after a lot of research, visiting open days and whatnot I still can't decide which one to go with; both really close in terms of what I want and what suits me.
However, I haven't actually spoken to anyone from either universities nor gotten any sort of personal input from students, so I'd like to hear some of your experiences and opinions guys.
I want to know particularly about:
1. Your experience and opinion about the university itself
2. How the city is like
3. How you're finding the course
4. What the teaching is like
5. Ethnic diversity - are there a mix of ethnicities among students, i.e, mostly whites/blacks/asians or is there a good mixture of all races and backgrounds
6. Quality of nightlife
If you could give each of them a rating out of 10 that'd be awesome
More about Nottingham Trent University
1. Your experience and opinion about the university itself - Personally I like the uni, I think that it has some good facilities and it is a good place to study
2. How the city is like - the city is very student populated so it feels good and its not a bad city.
3. How you're finding the course - i am really enjoying my course, but like i said before, it doesnt really apply to you
4. What the teaching is like the teaching could be better, however this could be better for your course
5. Ethnic diversity - are there a mix of ethnicities among students, i.e, mostly whites/blacks/asians or is there a good mixture of all races and backgrounds - very good mixture of nationailities, they allow a lot of international students and there are a lot of students from the uk. so very diverse.
6. Quality of nightlife - the nightlife in Nottingham is very good, there is somewhere to go everyday of the week for students and to be fair they are all good nights.
Hope these little views help and if you would like any help in regards to Nottingham trent I can always try my best to help you