Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Exhausted

Never ever, wanna go through taking A2 levels again. If I fail Im just gonna bum around until Im 21 and can get to Uni as a 'mature' student. Cant handle another year like this one.

Hows everyone else feeling after exams(if theyre over of course) ?

ReputationRep:
    The thing is though ayear later you'll look back and say they really werent that hard after all

(Original post by imasillynarb)
    Exhausted

Never ever, wanna go through taking A2 levels again. If I fail Im just gonna bum around until Im 21 and can get to Uni as a 'mature' student. Cant handle another year like this one.

relieved, relaxing and chilling out a2's were tough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    The thing is though ayear later you'll look back and say they really werent that hard after all
    Are you joking? How many exams and what subjects did you have?

ReputationRep:
    Are you joking? How many exams and what subjects did you have?
    Cant remember how many exams i had i did AS and A2 in one year....Business, History and Economics - i know it was hard but when i look back on my last year i just rememebr hanging out wth mates, playng sport and getting shite-faced, its really easy to forget the bad bits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Cant remember how many exams i had i did AS and A2 in one year....Business, History and Economics - i know it was hard but when i look back on my last year i just rememebr hanging out wth mates, playng sport and getting shite-faced, its really easy to forget the bad bits
    I suppose thats true, its just the last 3 months are what I remember, and theyve not been nice. I havent touched alcohol in 3 months, oh dearrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    I suppose thats true, its just the last 3 months are what I remember, and theyve not been nice. I havent touched alcohol in 3 months, oh dearrrrrrrrrrrr
    that is bad... i'm kinda the same tho, i went to a party on saturday and got nicely tipsy... felt so good

i haven't finished my exams yet- but my bf has and we were meant to go out friday to celebrate but no one can be bothered going out. i need my holiday!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Exhausted

knackered i took my last exam on friday afternoon and then drove to glastonbury festival and havent stopped since..got a party this evening too *hooray*

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.