Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm struggling to understand so please give advice

Basically my girl will pick up on anything to do with girls related to me, I mean if a girl likes a few photos on my Facebook or Instagram she will bring it up to me, If I upload a few photos she will think I'm trying to attract someone, If i'm active on snapchat she will think the same, she mentions all of my instagram followers are girls mainly (literally added through the facebook sync) you kinda get the gist now.

BUT........

It's totally acceptable for her to upload photos and get 40-50 likes + where as I'll only get maybe 10-15. Majority of likes on her photos are yeah LADS, it's totally acceptable for her to basically do everything she picks up on with me but do it herself.

I literally have 1 girl in my phone book... my girlfriend (and my mom but that doesn't count) she has god knows how many lads in her contacts (I haven't checked). She doesn't text them I know this (well I'd like to think this) but time to time they will text her randomly & I'm just thinking why do you even still have there numbers saved.

A few months back one of her Ex's text her and she was telling me he text her asking something (cba to go into detail), when she finished talking I asked her why do you still have his number. She seemed a bit tongue tied for a second or two and then told me it came up as a random number and she asked who it was, but wouldn't that be the first thing you'd tell your boyfriend at the start of the story?

She's began going out a lot recently to a pub which I know has a lot of thirsty guys in, she went there the first time with her **** of a friend and didn't really know about it. She told me about it the next day and how she didn't like it in there but she has still gone to the same place with the same **** for a few weeks running now, I know if this was the other way around & I was going out to bars/clubs whatever and getting a lot of female attention things would be said!

I just wanna know am i over thinking into this?

ReputationRep:
    double standard really but i'd honestly just bring it up with her

(Original post by nyancats)
    double standard really but i'd honestly just bring it up with her

I tried last night, she brought up about Instagram with uploading a few selfies/photos recently. I said Urm have you saw your Insta? You've uploaded almost double the amount I have and have a lot more likes. When I brought it up to her she didn't really say much..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I tried last night, she brought up about Instagram with uploading a few selfies/photos recently. I said Urm have you saw your Insta? You've uploaded almost double the amount I have and have a lot more likes. When I brought it up to her she didn't really say much..
    It's tricky isn't it, maybe she has low self esteem hence why she is very aware and conscious of other females?

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her to trust you or jog on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.