Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What were your thoughts on this season?

Seasons 3 and 4 are seen as a lot worse than the first couple seasons, but what did you think?

Having rewatched season 3 recently (and now am going onto season 4), I still thought it was alright. There were some parts which were stupid, but, on the whole, it was enjoyable, for the most part.

ReputationRep:
    Wait till you get to the end of Season 4 :rofl:
    Surprise galore :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Slightly annoyed after all that hard work Michael put in in the first ti seasons he ends up back in prison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Wait till you get to the end of Season 4 :rofl:
    Surprise galore :lol:
    I've seen season 4 before. Am just watching it again with my brother lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I found season 3 watchable but season 4 was just sooooo awful.

Actually can't believe the network has the nerve to bring it back for a 5th season after basically killing the same character twice, and now it turns out he didn't die at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack1066)
    I found season 3 watchable but season 4 was just sooooo awful.

Actually can't believe the network has the nerve to bring it back for a 5th season after basically killing the same character twice, and now it turns out he didn't die at all
    Just finished season 4 now (for a second time). They should have kept it to like 13 episodes and not prolonged it for so long.

I'm hoping that season 5 is much better than season 4, and yeah, I understand what you mean.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.