Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am abit stuck with a referencing point, how would i reference this type of paper for my essay?

https://www.giac.org/paper/gsec/1579...markets/101236

Many Thanks
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Last name, First Initial. (Year published). Title. City: Publisher, Page(s).

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you finding it hard to catch up or get ahead in your courses during reading week? Don’t waste the time that’s left, and instead reach out to me so I can help you with your essays! I help students with their papers on a full-time basis, whether that entails editing your paper or writing it from scratch, I’ve got your back! Stop suffering and enhance your grades! I hold a master’s degree from the University of Toronto and know what it’s like to perform under pressure all too well. Relieve some of that stress and get in touch at info(at)ontimeessays.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evansco)
    1. Are you finding it hard to catch up or get ahead in your courses during reading week? Don’t waste the time that’s left, and instead reach out to me so I can help you with your essays! I help students with their papers on a full-time basis, whether that entails editing your paper or writing it from scratch, I’ve got your back! Stop suffering and enhance your grades! I hold a master’s degree from the University of Toronto and know what it’s like to perform under pressure all too well. Relieve some of that stress and get in touch at info(at)ontimeessays.com
    i will really need your help in one of my essay is on critical analysis

ReputationRep:
    I had that issue last week as well... The easiest way to overcome this is to look at previous students' work... I used past dissertation papers to see how it is being followed in the University and then followed it... If you still need help PM me...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.