Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for accounting and finance and have offers from the following:
    Bath AAA
    LeedsAAA
    Reading AAA/AAB with firm
    Surrey AAB
    Loughborough ABB

I dont know which one to firm and insure! Leeds is the one I want to go to the least as it doesnt offer placement

ReputationRep:
    Well from what you have wrote, I would say no to Leeds definitely, Reading seems like the best one because it wants either AAA/AAB with firm, and it is a good university as well, which one do you prefer the most personally, so which one would you feel the most happiest at? Remember you'll be spending 3/4 years at this place, don't go to a place you know you won't be happy at.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Bath is the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sana_Akram)
    Well from what you have wrote, I would say no to Leeds definitely, Reading seems like the best one because it wants either AAA/AAB with firm, and it is a good university as well, which one do you prefer the most personally, so which one would you feel the most happiest at? Remember you'll be spending 3/4 years at this place, don't go to a place you know you won't be happy at.

Good Luck
    I have only been to bath, it was okay, but with reading i kind of chose it as my worst case scenario and didnt expect to ever go there!!! some league tables say bath is 2nd for accounting and others put surrey second with bath last!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shumaya)
    Bath is the best
    in terms of what??
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Ellekrystahl)
    I have applied for accounting and finance and have offers from the following:
    Bath AAA
    LeedsAAA
    Reading AAA/AAB with firm
    Surrey AAB
    Loughborough ABB

I dont know which one to firm and insure! Leeds is the one I want to go to the least as it doesnt offer placement
    Hi Ellekrystahl

If you have any questions regarding life at Loughborough that would help with your decision, just shout!

Teresa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.