Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I binge The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which?
    Walking Dead
    41.67%
    Game of Thrones
    58.33%

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen an episode of either. Although I watched the start of episode 1 GoT and turned it off since it was too slow years ago.

I heard The Walking Dead spin off (ftwd) is very liberal which I wouldn't like, so is the Walking Dead the same?

Or does anyone got any other recommendations of good recent series that are as good as Breaking Bad for example?

ReputationRep:
    If you liked Breaking Bad try Better Call Saul.
    The Walking Dead is getting ridiculously slow now (coming from a big TWD fan here). Literally nothing happens in an episode. I'd recommend GoT since i've heard a lot of good about it.

ReputationRep:
    GAME OF THRONES

binge watched it last year and it was AMAZING, after the first two episodes you're completely gripped by the plot

ReputationRep:
    I am up to date on both. The first several seasons of TWD were great but after that it goes downhill becoming very monotonous/repetitive. I would say GoT since the story and fantasy 'world' are so rich and expansive when compared to TWD. As for recent TV, Daredevil season two was great and the new vikings season is living up to the past seasons.

ReputationRep:
    Game of Thrones. Walking dead is **** after season 2. They just move to a new place every season, argue for a bit, some people die, zombies take over the base and they move to a new place.
    Watch Better Call Saul as well. Even in episodes where not much happens, you're still hooked because of great storytelling unlike WD which has really boring filler episodes.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Walking dead is trash tv

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.