ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    She mings in that pic
    yeah bad pic

just like the sharapova pic makes her look like a munter

if you watch her on tv, you will see she is a Godess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    You said "Hingis and Sharapova would get it more than once". So that suggests you wouldn't mind having the others once.
    Yes, and then you said 'you saying you wouldnt mind abit of henin?' and I...jesus, im not that hard to understand am i?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neosyko)
    sharapova just won - more chance to watch her in the next few days
    Excellent, lets hope her openent doesnt look anything like that one today, god she was making me wretch

ReputationRep:
    imasillynarb and seriousnarb are the same person?

ReputationRep:
    imasillynarb and seriounarb are the same person?
    Yeh

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and then you said 'you saying you wouldnt mind abit of henin?' and I...jesus, im not that hard to understand am i?
    I understood you - I was just playing with your wording.

ReputationRep:
    they're all rough end of discussion :cool:

ReputationRep:
    imasillynarb and seriousnarb are the same person?
    yes we are the same person

i love having conversations withmyself

yeah so do I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I understood you - I was just playing with your wording.
    Its a shame sharapova cant speak properly, her accent is like some sort of american french mix..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclone666)
    they're all rough end of discussion :cool:
    how can you call sharapova rough - are you blind man

ReputationRep:
    Its a shame sharapova cant speak properly, her accent is like some sort of american french mix..
    i thought she was russian - where does the french come in?

ReputationRep:
    It did get better towards the end of the interview though.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know why they don't show the men's game today???......i have digital, and they are showing a bunch of 60 year olds playing doubles, and also the 46 year old chick playing doubles as well........

surely, they can fit a couple of men's game on today???!!!.....wimbledon bloody ends around 8.30pm........grrrrrr......

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i thought she was russian - where does the french come in?
    Sorry if I cant tell the difference between an american/french and an american/russian cross. All I know is, it was annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    does anyone know why they don't show the men's game today???......i have digital, and they are showing a bunch of 60 year olds playing doubles, and also the 46 year old chick playing doubles as well........

surely, they can fit a couple of men's game on today???!!!.....wimbledon bloody ends around 8.30pm........grrrrrr......

They're having a rest day, Henman etc.. all played two games in two days, give them a break.

ReputationRep:

The men have been playing virtually every day - this is their rest day.

Games are usually played every two days in the tournament.

ReputationRep:
    how can you call sharapova rough - are you blind man
    no i'm not blind, although if i keep looking at these women i probably will be. Sharapova is overrated, if she was walking down the street i wouldn't look twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    They're having a rest day, Henman etc.. all played two games in two days, give them a break.
    they bloody earn over $1 million dollars if they win the whole thing........they should make them work for it...........

two days in a row is hardly alot.......and they get to sit downs in between games.......

ReputationRep:
    they bloody earn over $1 million dollars if they win the whole thing........they should make them work for it...........

two days in a row is hardly alot.......and they get to sit downs in between games.......
    So, if they play games every day, then it might as well only be a one week tournament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclone666)
    no i'm not blind, although if i keep looking at these women i probably will be. Sharapova is overrated, if she was walking down the street i wouldn't look twice.
    Shes nothing amazing, definately cockable though

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.