Applying through clearing with the wrong personal statement

Watch
Rossioliholmes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hi guys,

I'm currently studying architecture and decided i wanted to switch unis back in December, so i made a UCAS application form to other unis for architecture. I've now come to the conclusion that i don't want to do any more creative education and want to take economics instead. I withdrew from all of my current choices so guess I'll have to wait for clearing to apply for economics places. How will this work if my personal statement is expressing my love for architecture?

cheers dudes
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rossioliholmes)
hi guys,

I'm currently studying architecture and decided i wanted to switch unis back in December, so i made a UCAS application form to other unis for architecture. I've now come to the conclusion that i don't want to do any more creative education and want to take economics instead. I withdrew from all of my current choices so guess I'll have to wait for clearing to apply for economics places. How will this work if my personal statement is expressing my love for architecture?

cheers dudes
Ask the universities if they will accept a second statement.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rossioliholmes)
hi guys,

cheers dudes
Personal statements aren't as important during Clearing because it happens quickly. You'll have a chat with the admissions tutor and that is more important.

Have a look at Extra as you might find somewhere you want to apply to now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed