I cant believe I'm 1 of those people who...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
quasa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
has made a thread about reaching 1000 posts on my 1000th post.

Originally, I had been using TSR on and off for a few years but only started getting into it just over 6 weeks ago as I was locumming all over the place and had noone to talk to/ hang out (had no time to talk/ hang with friends and family due to the random hours I was working and nobody being free when I was free) but TSR gave me an outlet to chat with people about random things and provide (hopefully) useful advice.

6 weeks ago, I had 1 gem and like 4 rep, now I have 6 gems and 1084 reps.

cheers guys and gals on TSR for chatting with me and hope everyone enjoys the future & whats to come in life

I have decided to release my hybrid log this week in the same vein as @FrenchUnicorn & @Ethereal World. it will be similar although I will be adding vlog elements.
Eternalflames
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sounds good Bhau, will be looking forward to the blog/vlogs, tu kasa ahes?
quasa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eternalflames)
Sounds good Bhau, will be looking forward to the blog/vlogs, tu kasa ahes?
me baise hai, tumi kaise hou?
btw, I only recently realised you were also a dude :lol: I thought for some reason you were a lass.

mumbai or pune for IPL?
FrenchUnicorn
Report 4 years ago
Good idea
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by quasa)
me baise hai, tumi kaise hou?
btw, I only recently realised you were also a dude :lol: I thought for some reason you were a lass.

mumbai or pune for IPL?
Mi pan bari ahe
Hahaha, mi tujhi mothi tai/aapa as ahe! (mi mulgi's ahe)
I switched the sign just as a joke and some people actually got fooled :rofl:

In Maharashtra teams, probably Mumbai but I haven't seen the matches due to exam prep, who's winning at the moment and when's the final?
quasa
Rep:
?
Mi pan bari ahe
Hahaha, mi tujhi mothi tai/aapa as ahe! (mi mulgi's ahe)
I switched the sign just as a joke and some people actually got fooled :rofl:

In Maharashtra teams, probably Mumbai but I haven't seen the matches due to exam prep, who's winning at the moment and when's the final?
:lol:

same here about mumbai. in terms of matches...gujrat number 1; mumbai mowp karaab khailte, pune bhaise hae likin RCB and gujrat are better atm.

the finals are next month but whats interesting is that all matches in maharasthra are cancelled next month due to the drought going on
ihatePE
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
how do you get your posts to display under your name? :flutter:
quasa
Rep:
?
(Original post by ihatePE)
I have no idea tbh :lol:
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't even know how many posts I have...

Edit: 3,236??!! what the hell
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by quasa)

Originally, I had been using TSR on and off for a few years but only started getting into it just over 6 weeks ago as I was locumming all over the place and had noone to talk to/ hang out (had no time to talk/ hang with friends and family due to the random hours I was working and nobody being free when I was free) but TSR gave me an outlet to chat with people about random things and provide (hopefully) useful advice.

cheers guys and gals on TSR for chatting with me and hope everyone enjoys the future & whats to come in life

I have decided to release my hybrid log this week in the same vein as @FrenchUnicorn & @Ethereal World. it will be similar although I will be adding vlog elements.
smh
Eternalflames
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by quasa)
:lol:

same here about mumbai. in terms of matches...gujarat number 1; mumbai mowp karaab khailte, pune bhaise hae likin RCB and gujarat are better atm.

the finals are next month but whats interesting is that all matches in Maharashtra are cancelled next month due to the drought going on
Oh no, that's a shame

It is summer in India, so I understand there would be droughts, where else are the matches happening?
quasa
Rep:
?
(Original post by M14B)
smh
what does smh mean in this context?
quasa
Rep:
?
Oh no, that's a shame

It is summer in India, so I understand there would be droughts, where else are the matches happening?
as it stands, wankhade is ok till end of month, otherwise rajkot, mohali, hyderabad, bengaluru, delhi & eden gardens. no matches in pune yet weirdly but I think mumbai & pune will be in rajkot from next month
trustmeimlying1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by quasa)

yesh I got a mention from this top lad!

give us a pm whenever bud!
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...do=editoptions

5th option. Set to no.
toronto353
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
quasa
Rep:
?
(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
yesh I got a mention from this top lad!

give us a pm whenever bud!
np dude
quasa
Rep:
?
(Original post by toronto353)
mmm, cookies (drools)
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
noice
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads