Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by IGCSEKid
Don't worry I don't need any reps :wink:

Allah's blessing is enough right? :biggrin:
stop being disrespectful
this is a really tough decision for us muslims
Original post by Roofas
I'm not trying to be a nuisance but how will blessing help.

Will Allah's blessing make the exam questions that were decided months ago be the ones that you know?

Will Allah's blessing affect the chemical composition of your brain and allow you to think clearer and recall deeper information?

Will Allah's blessing give you the answer to questions you don't know?

Does Allah affect the non-believers who set these exams and the people who mark them? Really and truly, even if he exists how can he even help you?

Now come one don't be a fascist. If you wanted to only talk to Muslims you could have tried the Islamic society, or a Muslim forum. This forum is for everyone. This forum doesn't ban non-Muslims, we're not in Mecca.

As do you then, surely?

This is a public thread in a public forum I am a member of the public I am permitted to say what I like as long as it isn't offensive, and I don't think anything I've said thus far is. I'm merely making legitimate observations, quips and queries.

Make another thread, Not that I care you are here, just so we can hopefully have a lovely debate about this
Reply 43
Original post by the-future-medic
Aww, thanks for the kind words :colondollar:
And yes I am sure that he will help everyone :smile:

Inshallah :smile: x
Reply 44
Ignore and report the troll.
Reply 45
I will not be fasting during the days of my actual exams. I don't want to risk lowering my performance... especially since I doubt that i'll barely scrape the conditions of my uni offer even without fasting.
Original post by safiyyah98
We have faith in God that he will help us. Thats the difference. Faith.

There's honestly no point in replying to him now. The time will better be spent revising :smile:

I know you have the best intentions but nothing you say will convince him so there's no point.
Reply 47
Original post by Axel Johann
There's honestly no point in replying to him now. The time will better be spent revising :smile:

I know you have the best intentions but nothing you say will convince him so there's no point.

Lol true, its tiring arguing with ignorant people
Reply 48
Original post by zeeshaan101
stop being disrespectful
this is a really tough decision for us muslims

Oh behave! You don't deserve any sympathy for forcing yourself to follow outdated practices that verge on self-harming. You need mental liberating, that's what.
Original post by HAnwar

To be fair, he's not trolling, he's fully within his right to question our beliefs.
Original post by safiyyah98
Allah's blessing is enough right? :biggrin:

100% :smile:
Original post by Roofas
Bigot, definition "a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions."

Take another look at what you just wrote out and have a think to yourself.

Actually fasting is beneficial. It's not just about cutting out the McDonald's.
Fasting helps clean you're immune system. It's also incorporated into many body building workout plans, done by NON-MUSLIMS too.

It also helps mentally by teaching you appreciate what you have, as well as making you a better person.
Maybe you should try fasting this year too, maybe you'll lose some of that arrogance and hatred within you.
Original post by HAnwar

Not a troll
Original post by Minnie Mouse.
Well ya defo getting some....

ikr :biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by Arima
I will not be fasting during the days of my actual exams. I don't want to risk lowering my performance... especially since I doubt that i'll barely scrape the conditions of my uni offer even without fasting.

I see what you mean, I am in the same dilemma. I'm thinking of trying it once and if its really physically straining then I won't for the rest of my exams.
Reply 55
Original post by Axel Johann
To be fair, he's not trolling, he's fully within his right to question our beliefs.

Except the tone he used was very disrespectful:
"looneys in the East" "Oppressive ideology" to name a few.
Original post by Roofas
Oh behave! You don't deserve any sympathy for forcing yourself to follow outdated practices that verge on self-harming. You need mental liberating, that's what.

I find that a bit offensive
But whatever, your opinion
If you think fasting is outdated and near self harm, oh well
you are entitled to your opinion
but then again everyone is
Good luck guys with fasting and smash your exams. I'm not Muslim but keeping to your faith during exams is really admirable
Original post by Roofas

:facepalm:Your still here...
Reply 59
Original post by Roofas

We aren't forcing ourselves. This is our choice. Just like you made a choice to not believe in God. I respect that, so please kindly do the same.

Quick Reply

Latest