Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

In love with my best friends boyfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    Two of my best friends recently started going out and I'm really happy for them but I have feelings for the guy and it's killing me. I feel really guilty but I can't tell anyone about how I feel. They both talk to me about each other all the time and I see them together everyday and it's really hard. I just want to get over it but I really like him :/ I don't know what to do other than just wait it out.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong. Being in love with someone is mutual. And he's clearly in love with your other friend...

You'll just have to deal with the feelings unfortunately :console:

ReputationRep:
    Not to be harsh but you're not in love, you're simply infatuated and you should just keep your mind off him until said infatuation goes away, which it will once you understand he is competely off limits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Wrong. Being in love with someone is mutual. And he's clearly in love with your other friend...

Not that I disagree with your advice, but I don't think being in love is mutual. I think you can be in love with someone even if they don't love you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runforyourlife)
    Not that I disagree with your advice, but I don't think being in love is mutual. I think you can be in love with someone even if they don't love you...
    Clue's in the phrase. In love with. You can love someone without being in love with them...

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore him, and go and find somebody single
    (Original post by Alexion)

Then what Is love when only one person loves the other called then?

ReputationRep:
    at the end of the day you have to get over your feelings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runforyourlife)
    Two of my best friends recently started going out and I'm really happy for them but I have feelings for the guy and it's killing me. I feel really guilty but I can't tell anyone about how I feel. They both talk to me about each other all the time and I see them together everyday and it's really hard. I just want to get over it but I really like him :/ I don't know what to do other than just wait it out.
    That's not love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Then what Is love when only one person loves the other called then?
    As before. You can love someone without being in love with them.

Go **** your best friend's boyfriend

Sorry thats unrequited love, dear.

ReputationRep:
    Date someone who is single. It should help you get over him and move on. If you can't get over him then stop seeing him and her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.