Turn on thread page Beta

Best 4 places for Medicine? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    Lol, Welsh people visit Devon to chase sheep
    1) I'm not Welsh!!!

2) The chasing was entirely non-sexual. We didn't want them in the way of our rugby game on the moor. Actually, is Dartmoor in Devon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    2) The chasing was entirely non-sexual. We didn't want them in the way of our rugby game on the moor. Actually, is Dartmoor in Devon?
    Quintisentially Devensian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Quintisentially Devensian.
    Thought so. That was a fun game although slightly surreal - it's not every day you find yourself climbing on a teachers back screaming war cries and hanging on his neck to try and bring him down! Or being dump-tackled by a boy 3 years younger than you :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're not Welsh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're not Welsh? :rolleyes:
    Positive. I can (pretend to) play rugby, for a start. Have you been talking to Alex or something :eek: ?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't talked to Alex in quite a while actually. Do you think I should?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't talked to Alex in quite a while actually. Do you think I should?
    Nowt to do with me if you do.

ReputationRep:
    okay, i'm slightly confused by this whole alex thing going on... care to enlighten?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, can't believe you're awake at this time of night! Yeah, I suppose you could say the same to me!

It's not really my place to enlighten, maybe Helenia will tell you... Goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf were either of you doing on here at 4am???

KHL - this and the next couple of pages should explain who Alex is...

ReputationRep:
    Wtf were either of you doing on here at 4am???
    try factoring an 8 hour time difference. 7 now, without daylight saving. oh, and it's a real ***** when i need to travel 13 hours by plane, and about 4 more by bus to get from home to school to cover those time zones...

besides, i sleep at about 5am and wake up at about 12 noon daily anyway... the pleasures of home and hedonism...

i knew about how helenia and alex met before, having read that particular thread... what i don't get is this -

Ahem? You're saying I'm a challenge? To what, exactly?
    and the reply

Not to Alex
    beginnings of something beautiful???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    i knew about how helenia and alex met before, having read that particular thread... what i don't get is this -

beginnings of something beautiful???
    Oh, I think you need to read a little more into the word "met." Use your imagination...I was very drunk... Definitely not the beginnings of anything though.

OK, so the time difference is your excuse...what was Steve's, unless Devon really has finally moved into an alternate universe?

ReputationRep:
    Use your imagination...I was very drunk... Definitely not the beginnings of anything though.
    i have a very... active and fertile (ahem...) imagination. pity about the denial though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    i have a very... active and fertile (ahem...) imagination. pity about the denial though.
    OK, it doesn't need to be that active! :eek:

Tis no great loss, on either part, I don't think.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.