Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, i'm an open book ask me anything you like.....

ReputationRep:
    There are currently programmes aiming to create settlements on Mars that would work towards making the planet habitable. What is your opinion on populating Mars? Do you think it's beneficial to us, or would you consider it a waste of money and time?

Also, how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    Emm tbh I don't know how it would work because of the oxygen etc. All I can say is if they're planning on populating mars I hope they have considered pros and cons and done their homework.
    My day was good mostly how was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachaiec)
    Emm tbh I don't know how it would work because of the oxygen etc. All I can say is if they're planning on populating mars I hope they have considered pros and cons and done their homework.
    My day was good mostly how was yours?
    My day was rather boring. I had a meeting at university and handed in a form to my department.

By the way, you should have probably made this thread in the Chat forum, maybe ask a mod to move it or make a new one there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachaiec)
    hey, i'm an open book ask me anything you like.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your name, how old are you, what do you study, who was your childhood friend, what are your bank details

ReputationRep:
    there is at least one unanswered question in your previous AMA. that is all.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.