Turn on thread page Beta

My Apology and Resignation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    first of all it wasnt me who wrote Expression_ i would never resort to that.

and heres my apology and resignation.

My dear lesser mortals. it seems that we have in my great mind a tiny misunderstanding , which you pple of earth with your puny brains made into a mountain.

I never meant any offense. I never posted anything offensive about Expression. All I wanted was his apology and there is nothing wrong with that. Your planets leaders do it all the time! Altough I must admit that I have stooped as low as that.

As for this forum. Its a nice try. I would like to say good work to all the mods and especially admin D. Well I had fun. and the mods got something to do. Everyone is happy , right? I wonder what happened to the original Mr. White. I probably owe him an apology as well.

And now my apology, Kidding.
    90% of all pple eat

anyway . i am honoured to be a member of this forum(once) whose ip got banned. whose 4 new accounts got terminated .

Farewell , good people of earth. but beware there are evil forces at work

ReputationRep:
    Awwww. Now wasn't that sweet... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhh .. .. :rolleyes:

(Original post by blooohound)
    first of all it wasnt me who wrote Expression_ i would never resort to that.
    I know, it was I.

Bye Bloodhound, ne pas revient. /

ReputationRep:
    ciao sinner

ReputationRep:
    ahh

***clicks for bloodhound***

love Katy ***

Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.