Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Should I choose Edinburgh, Bristol or Exeter? Atm Edinburgh and Bristol are competing as I've heard mixed views of Exeter's student life. What I want to know is if Exeter really is/n't that bad, and how good the history courses are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onlyrogers)
    Should I choose Edinburgh, Bristol or Exeter? Atm Edinburgh and Bristol are competing as I've heard mixed views of Exeter's student life. What I want to know is if Exeter really is/n't that bad, and how good the history courses are.
    What makes you think Exeter is bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    What makes you think Exeter is bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    From what I've heard, cousin's girlfriend's friend etc. Could easily be wrong why I'm asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onlyrogers)
    From what I've heard, cousin's girlfriend's friend etc. Could easily be wrong why I'm asking
    You haven't said what you think is bad about Exeter.

FWIW, if I were applying for History now (as opposed to decades ago!) then Exeter would be one of my choices simply because of the modules offered and the teaching staff (eg Black and Overy).

ReputationRep:
    Exeter always has very high satisfaction scores. Most students love it there. ( I sure did!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.