Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Flatmates wanted sept 2016 - University of London/Queen Mary University Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!

My friend Elin & I are currently looking for a 3rd/4th person to potentially share a flat/house come September 2016 in London. Preferably around the East London, as we are students at Queen Mary in Mile End.

We are currently both first year law students, looking for a fun, outgoing housemate (preferably female) to live with, who is also considerate of our studies.

If anyone is interested, please message me for more details!

(Promise we're not weird..)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would be interested in sharing a place

My name is Ricardo, I'm from Mexico and moving to London in September to start my Masters in Fashion at Westminster University. I'm a fun, easy-going, very clean and organized guy. I enjoy going out, movies, music and cooking.

If you could send me the details that would be awesome.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would be interested in sharing a place

My name is Ricardo, I'm from Mexico and moving to London in September to start my Masters in Fashion at Westminster University. I'm a fun, easy-going, very clean and organized guy. I enjoy going out, movies, music and cooking.

If you could send me the details that would be awesome.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    How much is the rent??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.