Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys that vape? watch

Announcements

I'd consider myself to be a pretty normal guy, not a complete bum but not David Beckham or Zac Efron. I do it as I love the flavors you can get, but I've never really considered what girls think of people who vape?

Would it be an offput for you lot or wouldnt you care?

I tend to do it when i'm alone and in private, so my car or room. I know there is a bit of a stigma with vaping which is why I dont really do it in public.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm not a fan of people who vape and/or smoke. But I respect people's decisions and I don't necessarily have anything against them. It's good that you don't do it in public. ^^

ReputationRep:
    what is it that you're vaping, exactly?
    tobacco or the wacky tobaccy? the jazz-cigarette? the huffle-puff?

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Actual footage of me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
    +1 can confirm.

ReputationRep:

Vape nation bro
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (63.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Vaping is stupid, it was invented to help people quit smoking not to make people who don't smoke look like douchebags who are too pu**y to smoke. So unless ur trying to quit smoking its a big turnoff.

(Original post by SubZero~)
    To be honest, I'm not a fan of people who vape and/or smoke. But I respect people's decisions and I don't necessarily have anything against them. It's good that you don't do it in public. ^^
    Yeah I chose not to do it as I dont want to seem like the type of person who does it for the attention, I do it for me if you catch my drift

(Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    what is it that you're vaping, exactly?
    tobacco or the wacky tobaccy? the jazz-cigarette? the huffle-puff?
    PS: I vape the latter because "life's a ***** and then you die"
    Just flavored liquids, low nicotine levels and nice tastes. So Cherry, Strawberry, Menthol e.t.c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Vaping is stupid, it was invented to help people quit smoking not to make people who don't smoke look like douchebags who are too pu**y to smoke. So unless ur trying to quit smoking its a big turnoff.
    Or people who want the nicotine without getting cancer??

ReputationRep:
    Actual footage of me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
    best.video.ever.

this is vaping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_7-JglQ6Ko

(Original post by Lord Samosa)

Vape nation bro

dun goofed?

ReputationRep:
    When someone boasts about vaping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CptConnor)
    Or people who want the nicotine without getting cancer??
    http://imgur.com/TnQRX6v

But why?

Choice one - Smoke cigarettes and get nicotine because I dont want to be "too pussy" but i'll also be getting cancer later in life

Choice two - Smoke an e-cigarette which doesnt include the cancer causing chemicals but still gives me nicotine.

Thats why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I tend to do it when i'm alone and in private, so my car or room. I know there is a bit of a stigma with vaping which is why I dont really do it in public.
    Well if you don't do it when people are around then they're probably not turned off by it.

ReputationRep:
    But why?

Choice one - Smoke cigarettes and get nicotine because I dont want to be "too pussy" but i'll also be getting cancer later in life

Choice two - Smoke an e-cigarette which doesnt include the cancer causing chemicals but still gives me nicotine.

Thats why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ^.

(Original post by SmashConcept)
    Well if you don't do it when people are around then they're probably not turned off by it.
    I guess you're right, but if I was to get into a relationship with someone or at least get to know them a bit more they'd end up finding out sooner or later. Not sure if that'd change anything by that point

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're right, but if I was to get into a relationship with someone or at least get to know them a bit more they'd end up finding out sooner or later. Not sure if that'd change anything by that point
    Good point, it would probably cause a massive rift in any healthy relationship if someone turned out to be a secret vaper.

ReputationRep:
    If you have reason for vaping, for example if you used to smoke and you do it instead I think it's good, but in general I wouldn't judge someone for doing it because who cares tbh?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Actual footage of me:
    \/ /\

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.