Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS: This Summer...will you be going topless on the beach? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Once you have seen a girls breasts the myestery has gone, you there is nothing left for the imagination so the sex appeal wheres off. This why some people find bikinis more sexy.

Also when you see a lot of breasts the novelty will soon where off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Once you have seen a girls breasts the myestery has gone, you there is nothing left for the imagination so the sex appeal wheres off. This why some people find bikinis more sexy.

Also when you see a lot of breasts the novelty will soon where off.
    doesn't that work the same for tops? that guys don't like low tops as it leaves nothing to the imagination?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    doesn't that work the same for tops? that guys don't like low tops as it leaves nothing to the imagination?
    I think so, although everybody is a bit different. I really find strippers the biggest turn off ever though.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I think so, although everybody is a bit different. I really find strippers the biggest turn off ever though.
    lol strippers are for deperate old men who are way passed it.

ReputationRep:
    nah that is *******s

you need to show off the goods

you can never get bored of a nice bit of cleavage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    nah that is *******s

you need to show off the goods

you can never get bored of a nice bit of cleavage
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)

lol, awww that's just mean imagine being that poor women! have you ever seen those news bulletins where they show obese people? imagine if you saw yourself on that! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol, awww that's just mean imagine being that poor women! have you ever seen those news bulletins where they show obese people? imagine if you saw yourself on that! :rolleyes:
    thats what i always think

they film these fat people walkin about, with the caption 'is brittain obese'

do these peopl know they are being filmed?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, thats really cruel. they zoom into the bellies aswell! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, thats really cruel. they zoom into the bellies aswell! :eek:
    not forgetting their arses! awww that's cruel!

ReputationRep:
    not forgetting their arses! awww that's cruel!
    yep

*whilst secerctly feeling good inside knowing that i'm not that fat*

ReputationRep:
    yep

*whilst secerctly feeling good inside knowing that i'm not that fat*
    have you ever watched those agony aunt shows where people sob about how fat they are! grr, that gets on my nerves, they should just stop eating crap then!

ReputationRep:
    have you ever watched those agony aunt shows where people sob about how fat they are! grr, that gets on my nerves, they should just stop eating crap then!
    lol aww...tahts a cruel, they can't help but keep eating.

ReputationRep:
    lol aww...tahts a cruel, they can't help but keep eating.
    it does get annoying after a while, the same thing over and over again:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Wow. Most girls don't go topless then or maybe you just have never been in a situation where it might seem ok (on holiday without your parents on a mostly topless beach).
    The results are even more disappointing than I thought! :eek:

Now it's half and half...

ReputationRep:
    it does get annoying after a while, the same thing over and over again:rolleyes:
    yeah i know, i just tend to not watch them. and most of the time they talk *****y stuff anyway, i mean the only good ones was on springer. hes got some proper problems like: my girlfriend slept with my uncles dog while her cousin watches.

or soemthing like that, but since jerry's gone. nothing!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, i just tend to not watch them. and most of the time they talk *****y stuff anyway, i mean the only good ones was on springer. hes got some proper problems like: my girlfriend slept with my uncles dog while her cousin watches

or soemthing like that, but since jerry's gone. nothing!
    hehe, yeah i know well there's always trisha

ReputationRep:
    lol strippers are for deperate old men who are way passed it.
    You haven't been to Montreal....there are no old men. Most of the people in the stripclubs are people under 25 with a lot of girls too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    You haven't been to Montreal....there are no old men. Most of the people in the stripclubs are people under 25 with a lot of girls too...
    no i havent

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.