Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS: This Summer...will you be going topless on the beach? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)

Now it's half and half...

I'm not so sure the half who go topless are girls (apart from you. You must be the only one who really goes topless).

ReputationRep:
    me too, I dont have a problem with it. Although I dont do it all the time, when Im at home I do it alot and only on topless beaches.

ReputationRep:
    Don't girls who decide to go topless get sick of all men staring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Don't girls who decide to go topless get sick of all men staring?

wen I go, theyre arent usually men alot of men there. Also in my backyard, no men there., unless my 80 year old neighbour likes to perve, urgh.

ReputationRep:
    The only time I will sunbake topless is if im alone at my aunts house beside her pool with the 10 foot fence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    The only time I will sunbake topless is if im alone at my aunts house beside her pool with the 10 foot fence!
    Lol so I can't peep over then?

ReputationRep:
    Lol so I can't peep over then?
    not unless you had a ladder...

ReputationRep:
    not unless you had a ladder...
    Lol its very tempting

**runs of to Australia**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    are you Tom?
    No, I am Pervredo Instabus.

ReputationRep:
    oh, very funny! :rolleyes:

A lot of people do it here, and its not a big thing, mainly becuase the beach culture is so huge. Like, guys dont go out of their way to perve on some chick who is topless its just another thing you know..

I go topless a lot, but i doubt i count.

ReputationRep:
    oh, very funny! :rolleyes:

A lot of people do it here, and its not a big thing, mainly becuase the beach culture is so huge. Like, guys dont go out of their way to perve on some chick who is topless its just another thing you know..
    Lol I know I was only joking. But I guess up here its very rare so you will get turned heads. Although when brits go to a spannish beach I assume they don't lift an eye lid.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know I was only joking. But I guess up here its very rare so you will get turned heads. Although when brits go to a spannish beach I assume they don't lift an eye lid.
    ha! True!

ReputationRep:
    ha! True!
    We do have beaches and stuff but the brits like to keep their clothes on even when its 30c, however its funny how that all changes when they go to spain and have had several alchopops.

We don't really have a beach culture though we simply don't get hot weather for long enough.

ReputationRep:
    When in Rome!
    If I was a girl, I would definately go topless

ReputationRep:
    We do have beaches and stuff but the brits like to keep their clothes on even when its 30c, however its funny how that all changes when they go to spain and have had several alchopops.

We don't really have a beach culture though we simply don't get hot weather for long enough.
    oh, its always hot here, even in the middle of winter, yesterday I had a mini dress on, crazy huh!

ReputationRep:
    oh, its always hot here, even in the middle of winter, yesterday I had a mini dress on, crazy huh!
    The average temperature of Summer, May,June, July and August is about 20c in Manchester I think but it can peak to about 32c but its qutie rare. In the winter 5-6c is probably more average, it can range from about -5 to 14c.

ReputationRep:
    The average temperature of Summer, May,June, July and August is about 20c in Manchester I think but it can peak to about 32c but its qutie rare. In the winter 5-6c is probably more average, it can range from about -5 to 14c.
    In manchester going topless is not wearing a jacket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    In manchester going topless is not wearing a jacket
    Lol well the temperatures are only a 2c lower than Cornwall/Devon, its nothing like as cold as Northern Scotland. Its about 14c out there now and its nearly 1:00am in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Lol well the temperatures are only a 2c lower than Cornwall/Devon, its nothing like as cold as Northern Scotland. Its about 14c out there now and its nearly 1:00am in the morning.
    ok then, I'll let manchester off. Whenever I've been there it's been freezing/raining/both.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.