Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The average temperature of Summer, May,June, July and August is about 20c in Manchester I think but it can peak to about 32c but its qutie rare. In the winter 5-6c is probably more average, it can range from about -5 to 14c.
    HOLY JEEBUS! we get up to 40 on a regular basis, but these days its been about 22 deg in the sun. In the afternoon it gets cold I think a few nights ago it got to 2c. (in the middle of the night)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    HOLY JEEBUS! we get up to 40 on a regular basis, but these days its been about 22 deg in the sun. In the afternoon it gets cold I think a few nights ago it got to 2c. (in the middle of the night)
    I think I would find that to hott hough, anything above 25c is far to uncomfortable for me, I can't imagine what 40c most be like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I think I would find that to hott hough, anything above 25c is far to uncomfortable for me, I can't imagine what 40c most be like.
    Its hot.. we all go to the beach...

When i went to Australia i went up to the north for a while, i went in their winter because that's when our summer holiday is, and since i was there a long time it had to be summer holidays, anyway i was making a bbq and some locals came and started talking to me, and they said that in summer it can reach up to about 55C or something stupid like that! They also adviced me on how to escape a crocodile chasing you....

ReputationRep:
    oh, its always hot here, even in the middle of winter, yesterday I had a mini dress on, crazy huh!
    Hardly crazy, its the middle of summer for us brits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    When i went to Australia i went up to the north for a while, i went in their winter because that's when our summer holiday is, and since i was there a long time it had to be summer holidays, anyway i was making a bbq and some locals came and started talking to me, and they said that in summer it can reach up to about 55C or something stupid like that! They also adviced me on how to escape a crocodile chasing you....
    oh yeah, gets like that out west!

ReputationRep:
    I doubt any of them have ever been chased by a croc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Hardly crazy, its the middle of summer for us brits
    True, but then half of our summer is still marred by rain.

ReputationRep:
    Youd be surprised.

lol no, they were only messing around, but they're not good at changing direction as they run (which they do on two feet) so if you zip about you'll be fine. I saw one in the wild sunbathing just outside a river, i love the signs;

"Warning river contains crocs, jellyfish, sharks, eels..." You get the point...

ReputationRep:
    lol no, they were only messing around, but they're not good at changing direction as they run (which they do on two feet) so if you zip about you'll be fine. I saw one in the wild sunbathing just outside a river, i love the signs;

"Warning river contains crocs, jellyfish, sharks, eels..." You get the point...
    And yet tourists wonder why they get legs eaten when they go swimming in a river that says "Danger Crocs"

And yet tourists wonder why they get legs eaten when they go swimming in a river that says "Danger Crocs"
    lol i just took a picture of the sign and was on my way. I didn't get harmed by any animals for a month in Australia but spending a week in America i got stung by a jellyfish, i hate them!

I went scuba diving in the great barrier reef in Australia and came across a jellyfish and i wasn't wearing a sting proof swimsuit, and it was seemingly very close so i got a bit worried until i remembered that the goggles magnify about 20 times so it was really far away. It was confusing because i kept trying to touch fish but i was just getting water, still managed to hit the coral a lot, and it's bloody sharp, i was a but weary to spill much blood in Australian sea with all the sharks and everything so i got out when that happened until it stopped bleeding so much.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, I like cleavage, and love bikinis, but once you see the full product, the tension soon wears off.

My GF has a v-nice set on her IMO, and I love it when she wears her bikini. I wouldn't mind for her to go topless on holiday, when we go in august, but i'd find it much more appealing for her to keep at least something on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiLLeRSpaM)
    i'd find it much more appealing for her to keep at least something on.
    A moustache? Ok, sorry I couldn't resist that.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    A moustache? Ok, sorry I couldn't resist that.

MB
    moustache?

ReputationRep:
    Are the people saying that "They go topless all the time" just guys wishing that girls did always go topless?

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    Are the people saying that "They go topless all the time" just guys wishing that girls did always go topless?
    Yes, yes they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    What about the infamous "google effect"?
    What's that?

ReputationRep:
    New poll, fake or natural !

So many women are getting breast implants these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thephenom)
    New poll, fake or natural !

So many women are getting breast implants these days
    I wanted a boob job, I'm skinny so although my boobs look proportionate to my little frame I'd rather they be big... so I have a shot at being a Page 3 girl lol. My boyfriend's strongly against me going under the knife though, he loves natural.

Oh and for this poll, I voted the middle option...! I wouldn't go topless regularly because I live in a muslim country (imagine the stares and glares) but I have done before.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.