Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  256.5 KB

I was trying to get to Reading but I went too far and now I've ended up in some place called Wales. There are lots of sheep and a lot of grassy areas.

What am I supposed to do here?
ODES_PDES
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Awesome Genius)

I was trying to get to Reading but I went too far and now I've ended up in some place called Wales. There are lots of sheep and a lot of grassy areas.

Breacon Beacons or something is supposed to be cool
ZuluK
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dont know, this is just a suggestion but turn around and Drive back the way you came and go to Reading?

evalilyXOX
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My family are from Wales haha ! Its a lovely place
BicepPeak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by evalilyXOX)
My family are from Wales haha ! Its a lovely place

Pembrokeshire? The only beautiful place in Wales.
evalilyXOX
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BicepPeak)
Pembrokeshire? The only beautiful place in Wales.
They are from Rhondda and Cardiff
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
go to the nearest pub and say "Ti'n Goc Oen" ... that means Hello Everyone :borat:

it is a good idea to order a pint of beer from the barman: "Mae dy fam yn llyfu cociau mul"
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why Reading? come and say hello.
BicepPeak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go into a pub and shout ' You all like to get intimate with sheep'

Spoiler:
Show
TSR removed my first comment for some reason. So this time im keeping it clean. I am Welsh, and do not find this offensive so if you're a mod reading this there's no need to remove it. Thanks boyo.
Awesome Genius
Rep:
?
Hmm there an awful lot of spelling mistakes in this place. I know that there were some issues with schools in Wales but I did not realise the situation is this bad. The whole first paragraph here is totally incomprehensible.

Views: 246
Size:  507.3 KB

Anyway I refused to pay the 30p.
Lord Samosa
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Urgh, North Wales
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Strange how you are making a thread about it. Are you sitting beside your car on the road and asking TSRians for help and advice. Sad times man
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hmm there an awful lot of spelling mistakes in this place. I know that there were some issues with schools in Wales but I did not realise the situation is this bad. The whole first paragraph here is totally incomprehensible.

LOOOOOOL, I laughed :toofunny: :toofunny:
Awesome Genius
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hamoody)
Strange how you are making a thread about it. Are you sitting beside your car on the road and asking TSRians for help and advice. Sad times man
Yup that's exactly what I did- I consider it a Privlege to be able to share my thoughts on things with so many people.

I think the sad, feeble people that are around to comment on others' "sadness" are catestrophically more sad than the people who just have the confidence to do whatever they want
Badges: 16
Report 2 years ago

About 120 miles south and we can meet!

Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome Genius
Rep:
?
I have spotted some Welsh cows. They look very different to my cows back in India.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  248.7 KB
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yup that's exactly what I did- I consider it a Privlege to be able to share my thoughts on things with so many people.

I think the sad, feeble people that are around to comment on others' "sadness" are catestrophically more sad than the people who just have the confidence to do whatever they want
First things first; it's privilege and not "privlege" and it's catastrophically and not "catestrophically" :yep:

Secondly, these sad, feeble people prefer not to talk about everything they do online. Ffs one day there'll be a thread on here about someone going on and talking about how they went to shi* and then describing it's quality too
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I once held a door open for a Welsh girl and a foul sound came from her mouth, how rude of her I thought.

I later found out she said thank you.
Ethereal World
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
First things first; it's privilege and not "privlege" and it's catastrophically and not "catestrophically" :yep:

Secondly, these sad, feeble people prefer not to talk about everything they do online. Ffs one day there'll be a thread on here about someone going on and talking about how they went to shi* and then describing it's quality too
You been taking lessons from Hydeman?

Are you his protégé? :beard:
Awesome Genius
Rep:
?

Don't worry, whether or not people listen take any notice of you really depends on who you are. This mechanism and it's lack of attention for minions stops there from being too many threads
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (23)
12.04%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (16)
8.38%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (43)
22.51%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (28)
14.66%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (24)
12.57%
How can I be the best version of myself? (57)
29.84%

Watched Threads