Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I'm in a place called Wales watch

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  256.5 KB

I was trying to get to Reading but I went too far and now I've ended up in some place called Wales. There are lots of sheep and a lot of grassy areas.

What am I supposed to do here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)

I was trying to get to Reading but I went too far and now I've ended up in some place called Wales. There are lots of sheep and a lot of grassy areas.

Breacon Beacons or something is supposed to be cool

Dont know, this is just a suggestion but turn around and Drive back the way you came and go to Reading?

ReputationRep:
    My family are from Wales haha ! Its a lovely place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    My family are from Wales haha ! Its a lovely place

Pembrokeshire? The only beautiful place in Wales.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BicepPeak)
    Pembrokeshire? The only beautiful place in Wales.
    They are from Rhondda and Cardiff

ReputationRep:
    go to the nearest pub and say "Ti'n Goc Oen" ... that means Hello Everyone :borat:

it is a good idea to order a pint of beer from the barman: "Mae dy fam yn llyfu cociau mul"

ReputationRep:
    Why Reading? come and say hello.

ReputationRep:
    Go into a pub and shout ' You all like to get intimate with sheep'

Spoiler:
    Show
    TSR removed my first comment for some reason. So this time im keeping it clean. I am Welsh, and do not find this offensive so if you're a mod reading this there's no need to remove it. Thanks boyo.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm there an awful lot of spelling mistakes in this place. I know that there were some issues with schools in Wales but I did not realise the situation is this bad. The whole first paragraph here is totally incomprehensible.

Views: 217
Size:  507.3 KB

Anyway I refused to pay the 30p.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, North Wales

ReputationRep:
    Strange how you are making a thread about it. Are you sitting beside your car on the road and asking TSRians for help and advice. Sad times man

ReputationRep:
    Hmm there an awful lot of spelling mistakes in this place. I know that there were some issues with schools in Wales but I did not realise the situation is this bad. The whole first paragraph here is totally incomprehensible.

LOOOOOOL, I laughed :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Strange how you are making a thread about it. Are you sitting beside your car on the road and asking TSRians for help and advice. Sad times man
    Yup that's exactly what I did- I consider it a Privlege to be able to share my thoughts on things with so many people.

I think the sad, feeble people that are around to comment on others' "sadness" are catestrophically more sad than the people who just have the confidence to do whatever they want

About 120 miles south and we can meet!

Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have spotted some Welsh cows. They look very different to my cows back in India.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  248.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Yup that's exactly what I did- I consider it a Privlege to be able to share my thoughts on things with so many people.

I think the sad, feeble people that are around to comment on others' "sadness" are catestrophically more sad than the people who just have the confidence to do whatever they want
    First things first; it's privilege and not "privlege" and it's catastrophically and not "catestrophically" :yep:

Secondly, these sad, feeble people prefer not to talk about everything they do online. Ffs one day there'll be a thread on here about someone going on and talking about how they went to shi* and then describing it's quality too

ReputationRep:

I once held a door open for a Welsh girl and a foul sound came from her mouth, how rude of her I thought.

I later found out she said thank you.

ReputationRep:
    First things first; it's privilege and not "privlege" and it's catastrophically and not "catestrophically" :yep:

Secondly, these sad, feeble people prefer not to talk about everything they do online. Ffs one day there'll be a thread on here about someone going on and talking about how they went to shi* and then describing it's quality too
    You been taking lessons from Hydeman?

Are you his protégé? :beard:

ReputationRep:

Don't worry, whether or not people listen take any notice of you really depends on who you are. This mechanism and it's lack of attention for minions stops there from being too many threads

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.