Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about the PA program here at Newcastle? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jpg30)
    Hey all

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about the PA program here at Newcastle? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hey! I received an offer to start Newcastle's PA programme this September. What do you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats ! Just had my interview today I think it went well. When did you hear back about your offer?

ReputationRep:
    When was your interview?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by jpg30)
    Hey all

Hi,

It's a brand new course so there isn't too much info around, but there's an overview here and you can read the Admission Policy [PDF] too.

If you have any questions about the course you can e-mail them at [email protected]

Hope that helps!

Persephone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jpg30)
    When was your interview?
    Thank you! Oh fingers crossed you get it! I heard back after 5 days and that was including the weekend - so really quickly!

ReputationRep:
    How is the course going? Is it as intense as it sounds lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.