Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear Mr. or Mrs. My name is Bartosz Rogozinski, I am from Poland and I am interested to start study on Sheffield Hallam University in September 2017 on Postgraduates Studies. I already got Engineer degree in Food Technology and Human Nutrition, I want to continue education in MSc Food Consumer Marketing and Product Development, and become NPD (New Product Development) here in UK. But to achiev this task, I am gonna need PGL, I cannot afford by my own. I fulfill all conditions, exept one: I am here in UK less then 3 years. I've been here in 2014 on summer job, same in 2015. From January 2016 I live here pernamet. So in total all my months I've been in UK to September 2017 (date of begining course) will be approximately 27 months. It's not enough it should be 9 months more. So my question is, I got any chance to get this loan? Or I need to wait another 9 months after September 2017? Next thing is, I don't have any documents that I have been working here, when I was in 2014. My "good" friend did not tell me, that I need to get p45 after quiting job. But I am pretty sure, that there is some trace of my residency here in UK in back days. I hope I am gonna be understand, sorry for my english, I am still improving langunage skills. Thank you for your help. Regards- Bartosz Rogozinski
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by baro13)
    Dear Mr. or Mrs. My name is Bartosz Rogozinski, I am from Poland and I am interested to start study on Sheffield Hallam University in September 2017 on Postgraduates Studies. I already got Engineer degree in Food Technology and Human Nutrition, I want to continue education in MSc Food Consumer Marketing and Product Development, and become NPD (New Product Development) here in UK. But to achiev this task, I am gonna need PGL, I cannot afford by my own. I fulfill all conditions, exept one: I am here in UK less then 3 years. I've been here in 2014 on summer job, same in 2015. From January 2016 I live here pernamet. So in total all my months I've been in UK to September 2017 (date of begining course) will be approximately 27 months. It's not enough it should be 9 months more. So my question is, I got any chance to get this loan? Or I need to wait another 9 months after September 2017? Next thing is, I don't have any documents that I have been working here, when I was in 2014. My "good" friend did not tell me, that I need to get p45 after quiting job. But I am pretty sure, that there is some trace of my residency here in UK in back days. I hope I am gonna be understand, sorry for my english, I am still improving langunage skills. Thank you for your help. Regards- Bartosz Rogozinski
    Hi

If you’re an EU national and have been living the EU for at least three years before the start of your course you’ll be able to get a Postgraduate Loan for a course in England. It sounds like you meet the residency requirements to get a Postgraduate Loan this year.

Ray

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.