Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone push me in the right direction?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing the new spec! how are you finding it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habz27)
    Im doing the new spec! how are you finding it ?
    Sorry for the late reply I was at work last night!

Let's just say that me panicking is an understatement!! I've started going through past papers only to realise that my knowledge of the subject is very limited!! There is just so much content to remember!

How are you finding it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philip-flop)
    Sorry for the late reply I was at work last night!

Let's just say that me panicking is an understatement!! I've started going through past papers only to realise that my knowledge of the subject is very limited!! There is just so much content to remember!

How are you finding it?
    Im not finding the content as bad rather the exam technique! seems you have to be so specific for the specimen papers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habz27)
    Im not finding the content as bad rather the exam technique! seems you have to be so specific for the specimen papers!
    Yeah tbh I don't think it's my knowledge of the subject it's my exam technique. Like you said, the mark schemes are very specific with which words you choose.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone push me in the right direction?
    This may be helpful http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...rimary_content

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God it feels like no one is doing this spec!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still doing Edexcel A level Biology (Salters Nuffield)?? I need help and reassurance as I am self-teaching the subject! Wish there was someone I could talk to

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still doing Edexcel A level Biology (Salters Nuffield)?? I need help and reassurance as I am self-teaching the subject! Wish there was someone I could talk to
    Yes I am doing it too

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.