_leenz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So i'm retaking my AS empa, and i've heard a lot of people say that this year the grade boundaries are going to be really dodgy since only a handful of people are retaking and aqa is going to find a way to screw us over with the empas?!?
i have absolutely no idea how to revise for my empa, any ideas?
chocolatexo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey

im retaking mine too this year and have been told by my teacher its going to be a titration and observation tasks-same like last year then basically and im going to "hopefully" do some past paper questions....

whens ur practical and written btw?
_leenz
Rep:
?
(Original post by chocolatexo)
hey

im retaking mine too this year and have been told by my teacher its going to be a titration and observation tasks-same like last year then basically and im going to "hopefully" do some past paper questions....

whens ur practical and written btw?
My practicals tomorrow and I'm freaking out! My teacher has not helped us at alllllllll
are you sure its just like last years one? I've heard it may be calorimetry and enthalpy? Are you doing an ISA or EMPA
jrobins97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nothing to worry about with the practical so don't stress

Posted from TSR Mobile
chocolatexo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by _leenz)
My practicals tomorrow and I'm freaking out! My teacher has not helped us at alllllllll
are you sure its just like last years one? I've heard it may be calorimetry and enthalpy? Are you doing an ISA or EMPA
seriously dont worry!!!! as long as you do exactly what the instructions say u will be FINE

and i think so- i wasnt really listening when she was talking about it tbh so u could be right

and im doing the EMPA (CHEM3X)
_leenz
Rep:
?
Yeh I'm doing the same one. I just hope I write down my observations down correctly.
When's your practical and written?
chocolatexo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeh I'm doing the same one. I just hope I write down my observations down correctly.
When's your practical and written?
my practical is on tuesday and my written is on 5th may

whens urs???
mortal infinity
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If everyone who is retaking did badly last year, then surely grade boundaries would be lower since we're all bad at it?
_leenz
Rep:
?
My writtens 5th may as welll

Posted from TSR Mobile
6EMPA4U
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have finally done my AS and A2 ChemistryEMPAs, Still got AS and A2 Physics and AS and A2 Biology to go!
TSRPR0
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My writtens 5th may as welll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this the AS chemistry? I 've done my AS and A2 chemistry too, are you doing any others? I am doing all six EMPAs!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads