The Student Room Group

How to approach this situation

Only 17 but I've never ever had feelings for a girl like this. We were in lessons together in high school, we talked a little but not a lot. When we did it was fun and flirty but we were never like good friends. We're in college but obviously with changes in lessons and timetables I never see her. I feel like even after all this time of not speaking I just wanna know and have no regrets. Say if you were in this situation or have been how would you go up to her and say it? I don't have the time to just chat for months and ask her out, I just have to ask her for a drink to catch up or something. It's tough cause I'm not used to this at all. What do I say to her?
You should just literally ask her if she wants to grab a drink and catch up seeing as you haven't properly talked for so long. She'll probably be up for it and then just let her know how you feel. Don't overcomplicate it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Only 17 but I've never ever had feelings for a girl like this. We were in lessons together in high school, we talked a little but not a lot. When we did it was fun and flirty but we were never like good friends. We're in college but obviously with changes in lessons and timetables I never see her. I feel like even after all this time of not speaking I just wanna know and have no regrets. Say if you were in this situation or have been how would you go up to her and say it? I don't have the time to just chat for months and ask her out, I just have to ask her for a drink to catch up or something. It's tough cause I'm not used to this at all. What do I say to her?

if you go to thesame college you could see if she wants to eat with you at lunch? Theres no harm in seeing if she wants to catch up. If you could try to do it just at colege or on the way hoe or somethin it ma be a little less intimidaing for her, but i don't think asking if she wants to meet up for a drink or a movie or something would be that odd, especially if you'd done anything like that before.
Hope it goes well for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending