Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Byron residence, and trying to plan storage but have no idea what the rooms look like! There's like one picture online and doesn't show much! Like is there under bed storage? What colours are the room too so I can get a colour scheme going 😜
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by MeganWoo)
    I'm in Byron residence, and trying to plan storage but have no idea what the rooms look like! There's like one picture online and doesn't show much! Like is there under bed storage? What colours are the room too so I can get a colour scheme going 😜
    Hi MeganWoo,

The rooms are very plain, so you will be able to go with whatever colour scheme you would like! The furniture/walls in Byron are white, and the carpets are a grey(ish) colour, with a turquoise blue/green colour squares (which you might be able to see in the pictures). I've attached an image below for you to look at.

Storage wise, Byron is quite good for storage! You might be able to see in the picture, but there is storage space under the bed, and you get a bed-side table, a wardrobe and shelves above your desk.

All the rooms may be laid out differently, but storage/space in your room should be the same.

I hope that helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.