Maths equivalency test

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, sorry you failed your English. What are you going to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have booked to do both tests next Saturday. Same here I have been revising but not grasping. Just keep going x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I will be taking English in a few weeks, any guidance?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hi, two articles to compare and read answer the questions a proper GCSE paper if you have a look at past papers. Then a short essay and a long piece of writing kind of personal. I did find it very hard. Good luck. X

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Koym;65483787]Hi
    I will be taking English in a few weeks, any guidance?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi, you're given two passages to read then compare them. Another one to answer the questions. Section B its two questions; to write a magazine article on someone you admire around 250-300 words. Then an essay 1000 words on something personal you've to use proper grammar and spellings. I found the paper very hard. Have a look at proper GCSE papers. Be prepared. Hope that helps xx

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Electronic notes or handwritten notes?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.