Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    3 Uni choices are UEA, Kent and Portsmouth...Which and why?

ReputationRep:
    Kent is nicer, good location, nice city, bursaries if you get good grades. Lower entry requirements than the others, I put them as my firm. Pretty sure kent is ranked very high on the uni list anyway. But I am biased as I liked kent a lot...as you may have noticed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conservationofmass)
    Kent is nicer, good location, nice city, bursaries if you get good grades. Lower entry requirements than the others, I put them as my firm. Pretty sure kent is ranked very high on the uni list anyway. But I am biased as I liked kent a lot...as you may have noticed.
    Have you been to an open day? I didnt get to go to one, if your course is the Cantebury campus what is it like for nightlife etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KentonW)
    Have you been to an open day? I didnt get to go to one, if your course is the Cantebury campus what is it like for nightlife etc?
    I went to an open day, the accomodation looks good as well, night life is good from what I hear, it's the canterbury campus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.