what is your favourite film/s? Watch

This discussion is closed.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
Tis' like I have George Bushes power and Tony Blairs brain!!!

Next on the to-do list......declare war on a random country I don't like!!
That's better than having bush's brain (doesn't have 1) and blair's power (hasn't got much)

Phil
Vin
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Wait, really, I am still not fully updated on why it was offensive.

Wasn't it just a pic of a teenager standing on top of a planet in space, in that movie poster?
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Vin)

Wasn't it just a pic of a teenager standing on top of a planet in space, in that movie poster?
Errmmmm..no!!!
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Vin)

not exactly no

Phil
Vin
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Doh. Well can someone graphically explain to me, in an un-offensive way about the pic I had posted?

I was positive that it was the correct link and that I checked the pic before leaving the thread. Hmm.

Oh never mind that if you guys can't, but what's the name of the movie, (supposing you guys have seen it) and to what I vaguely remember, features this kid who's an expert at video games (Super Nintendo/Nintendo) where the plot centres on his eventual discovery by someone and at the end he wins a national wide video games tournament (it ends with competing against others in the game of Super Mario Bros 3 and he wins). Anyone recall?
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Vin)
Doh. Well can someone graphically explain to me, in an un-offensive way about the pic I had posted?

I was positive that it was the correct link and that I checked the pic before leaving the thread. Hmm.

Oh never mind that if you guys can't, but what's the name of the movie, (supposing you guys have seen it) and to what I vaguely remember, features this kid who's an expert at video games (Super Nintendo/Nintendo) where the plot centres on his eventual discovery by someone and at the end he wins a national wide video games tournament (it ends with competing against others in the game of Super Mario Bros 3 and he wins). Anyone recall?
jesus...are u on drugs dude...it was a picture of a black woman whereing some type of suit with her b**bs hanging out of her bra and a she had the male genital...now tell me...does that sound like a teenager who's awesome at videogames???

CR
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Ah, I know what happened. From the way I see it, it's the site's problem and trickery in that the linking address varies frequently to deter people from linking to the pics. Perhaps the shortcut I put in my post was deliberately diverted by that site when linked from elsewhere, which was unknown to me, where it was linked to something offensive in due process. Apologies for those who were offended by this other picture which I never had intended to post.

This was what I was talking about earlier on:

Anyway, I have already found the name of that movie that I was so eager to recall earlier on. The movie was called The Wizard. Anyway, I liked this movie a lot since it involved Nintendo, and I remember loving the movie when I first saw it when I was a kid, as I could relate to it a lot. I used to play Nintendo day and night when I was small. Lots of childhood recollections... I'm getting nostalgic again.
Vin
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
That was me in the above post, forgot to write my name.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads